Jeff Tweedy - Living Room Show 6/8/13

Guest Jules

Hey guys, just messing around about the photos. There are pics, but nothing that really needs to be posted here. It's just a group of people. The point of the thread was to post the set list and share a couple details & thoughts. These events raise over 100K every year which helps a lot of families. And Jeff takes 4 Saturday nights out of his year to do these for 30 whacko Wilco fans. All of this is important to remember.

Thanks for posting. The chances of me ever getting to one of these is extremely thin, so it's great to get a chance to experience it second hand.

Plus I'm really friggin jealous.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fun watching Jeff move through the 317 chords in Hummingbird on guitar. I have no interest in figuring that one out.

I played that one with him back in 2006. Pretty damn difficult.

he played it at the 2008 LRS I attended.  I had never consciously noticed all the chord changes before then.  hadn't given that aspect of the song much respect before that...

• 3 months later...

so I was searching around net and I found a Living room show from  January 2008. I was under the impression that these were all acoustic/solo affairs, however there seems to be a backing band on this recording..does anyone know who they were? It's definitly not Nels.

The show is amazing by the way. I too wish more of these shows were available for purchase, as I think it would further fund the charity, but I find it awesome that Jeff does this in the first place. So jealous of the folks here that have gotten to experience this.

so I was searching around net and I found a Living room show from  January 2008. I was under the impression that these were all acoustic/solo affairs, however there seems to be a backing band on this recording..does anyone know who they were? It's definitly not Nels.

The show is amazing by the way. I too wish more of these shows were available for purchase, as I think it would further fund the charity, but I find it awesome that Jeff does this in the first place. So jealous of the folks here that have gotten to experience this.

Musically-talented people in attendance at the show.

LOL..so I just read through the Epic Living Room show thread from 2009..wow this is really a heated subject. Please understand, I am not trying to start any fights by posting questions in regards to finding these. ha ha. The internet is so serious some times.

• 2 years later...