I asked Nels Cline about Wilco when I met him the other night in Brooklyn

Last summer, I worked at Warner Bros. Records and I saw Wilco on the calendar for a 2013 release. When I met Nels the other night, I asked him about it and he said they were not in the studio and that Jeff is currently making an album with his son which has like 23 songs or something (not sure if that's even news to your guys). BUT they are getting back together to work on something in October. Hopefully that's helpful to you guys!

Proof:

http://imgur.com/GULDrAL

edit: son, not sun

Last summer, I worked at Warner Bros. Records and I saw Wilco on the calendar for a 2013 release. When I met Nels the other night, I asked him about it and he said they were not in the studio and that Jeff is currently making an album with his sun which has like 23 songs or something (not sure if that's even news to your guys). BUT they are getting back together to work on something in October. Hopefully that's helpful to you guys!

Proof:

http://imgur.com/GULDrAL

See, now I always knew Jeff had his own personal sun somewhere...lol. Wonder what the album will sound like? Probably a bit fiery...;-)

Oh, and nothing against you Bobby, but I would've believed you if you said you met Nels and talked to him. No "proof" needed. But that's kind of the age we live in, isn't it?

OLD!!! Jeff just confirmed via sterogum they havent recorded anything yet and won't due to the Dylan tour. Will most likely focus on that when it's over.

Also, Jeff's son's band' The Blisters" released an album earlier this month.

OLD!!! Jeff just confirmed via sterogum they havent recorded anything yet and won't due to the Dylan tour. Will most likely focus on that when it's over.

Also, Jeff's son's band' The Blisters" released an album earlier this month.

Yeah I just saw that article....but I learned about it last Monday so I'm ahead of everyone right?

Yeah I just saw that article....but I learned about it last Monday so I'm ahead of everyone right?

Damn right--you get the prize. Actually, if that info about a 23-song album with Spencer is true, you HAVE provided a scoop. 

Actually this info was revealed lasy month I belive in a different interview..it was posted in the "new album" thread.

But hey, at least you got to meet Nels!! :guitar

See, now I always knew Jeff had his own personal sun somewhere...lol. Wonder what the album will sound like? Probably a bit fiery...;-)

Oh, and nothing against you Bobby, but I would've believed you if you said you met Nels and talked to him. No "proof" needed. But that's kind of the age we live in, isn't it?

There has to be an Invisible sun ......