Congratulate Mr Jeff Tweedy for Being Older This Day!

I congratulate for year of fierce achievement with Abba cover in moment of highlight for sure!

Mr Jeff Tweedy, if I can make a technical speech, then we have had meeting when I make a shove of Abba t-shirt gift through car window one time. You have the memory? I have no doubting you keep safe this garment for special dance party occasion. Perhaps one day we will have opportunity for full facial exchange in happiness of discussion of the Abba in deep style. Maybe full facial is only possible dream when in living room of lucky auction, but who has knowledge? For several years past it was only dream to have the Wilco attempt cover homage to the Abba, and now it has come and passed! (Even if you have the timid like the arctic fox to attempt the double throat - but I forgive). In plus feature, sauna is plenty more condusive to full and frank facial with no pretence to hide. It is plain truth, so have a bear in mind please. Invite is sending now in PM for you to consider next time you are in my woody neck. But it is piney neck for sure! Ha ha!

In meantimes, have some awe this day and here is choice song to learn as next cover!

P.S. Is Mr Richard Thompson new best friend for reason he is also of the Abba? He demonstrate love with Money Money Money version years past. You see how the Abba bring joy of sharing and fierce immediate common bond to all who have place in their hearts. Believe! Is Mr Robert Zimmerframe of the Abba after recent touring? You had opportunity to teach? I wait for PM with news and pics.

Welfare!

I'm celebrating the day you were born with a day at the beach with nothin' but you and Wilco as the soundtrack. Happy birthday to my favorite artist!

Edit: OMG, a whole sixpack at the beach today. Got carried away with the JT birthday celebration.

Friends, arctic circle is unbroken for sure! Special PM from Mr Jeff Tweedy tell me that Mr Robert Zimmerframe is now of the Abba though in secret mode! He has immediate plan to travel to Sweden for more experience! He has already the boots of leather for party also, no? Only danger is Danish visit. Why does he have the necessary for this? I do not have a foggy clue! But more congrats to Mr Jeff Tweedy for this dedicated work! More research to be scheduled!

Welfare!

"Bob Dylan will embark on an extensive European tour this October. the legendary singer-songwriter will get started in Oslo, Norway on October 10 before trekking across the continent. "

Bob Dylan 2013 European Dates

October 10 Oslo, Norway—Oslo Spektrum
October 12 Stockholm, Sweden—Stockholm Waterfront
October 13 Stockholm, Sweden—Stockholm Waterfront

http://www.jambands.com/news/2013/08/27/bob-dylan-to-tour-europe-in-october

Hey Lotti, I saw an article the other day describing the fight between Swedish miners and reindeer herders over miners wanting to mine traditional reindeer-grazing lands. Of course I immediately thought of you! I hope this isn't impacting your livelihood. Welfare!

Lady Kidsmoke, it is fierce problem for sure! But we have hope! Believe! Professor from Stockholm always say how he would love to get hands on a minor, but he is not in summer holiday chalet this time, and we must take peaceful approach. We make the yoik and appeal to old spirits (and also spirit of Beloved Stig for more recent help).

I make present of Yoik Idol winner of recent times for those who have the interest for power of spritial healing (sometime old way has force that even the Abba can miss in disco style).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz6CPs6geoo

I also have the urge for you to support via http://reindeerherding.org/

In a meanwhile, in evenings I spend some time on research to take a mind off this issue.

Here is latest findings of little interesting treat - we see influence on iconic picure of the Wilco breakthrough film from the Abba photo shooting. This copy esplanade vision is clever ploy and for good reason film achieved this breakthrough! Mr Leroy Brown has correct attitude with arms but with this frantical activity must have dizzy sense of direction for him. It is not easy to achieve the pop superstar pinnacle and all must work to build up stamina for the gruelling promo. Maybe Mr Jeff Tweedy and others must have fatigue mode as they do not make the special gesture. All must make gym time to achieve required fitness for full impact! Of course, when Mr Jeff Tweedy soak up more of the Abba teaching he has a dawning note of this fact. So, sad to say there can be no more room for the dizzy spell for group members and Mr Leroy Brown had to make a depart.

This is my lesson from the Abba to learning by Mr Jeff Tweedy for this day.

Welfare!

abba1.jpg4i-am-trying-to-break-your-heart-origina