Jeff Tweedy to guest on Portlandia!

http://www.ifc.com/shows/portlandia/blog/2013/12/portlandia-returns-feb-27

Season 4 starts Feb 27th.  Lots of guests:

Get excited: Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein are coming back to IFC on Thursday, February 27th at 10/9c and they are bringing some incredible guest stars to the fourth season of Portlandia.

Joining Fred and Carrie this season are Tunde Adebimpe (TV On The Radio), Jello Biafra (Dead Kennedys), Vanessa Bayer (Saturday Night Live), Kirsten Dunst (Melancholia, Spider-Man), Joshua Homme (Queens of the Stone Age), singer-songwriter k.d. lang, Duff McKagan (Gun N’ Roses, Velvet Revolver), Silas Weir Mitchell (Grimm), Michael Nesmith (The Monkees), Mark Proksch (The Office), Maya Rudolph (The Way, Way Back, Bridesmaids), columnist Dan Savage, Nick Swardson (Reno 911!), jazz duo Tuck and Patti, Jeff Tweedy (Wilco) and Olivia Wilde (HER, House). Paul Allen and members of the Portland Trail Blazers also stop by this season.

Returning this season are Ed Begley Jr. (Arrested Development, Pineapple Express), Steve Buscemi (Boardwalk Empire), Annie Clark (St. Vincent), Jeff Goldblum (The League), Kumail Nanjiani (Newsreaders, Franklin & Bash), Jason Sudeikis (Eastbound & Down, We’re The Millers) and director Gus Van Sant (Promised Land, Milk). Kyle MacLachlan (How I Met Your Mother, The Good Wife) will also be back as Portlandia’s Mayor.

I can't wait!  Nothing may beat awesomely great music, but comedy is definitely my next favorite thing.

• 3 months later...

Beep beep'm beep beep yeah! (singin' it, a la "Drive My Car" by The Beatles)... Jeff Tweedy from the "Portlandia" episode this last week...

All right, that was funny.