Jeff Tweedy — 12/11/13, San Francisco, CA (The Fillmore)

I wasn't there, but seeing as no one has started this thread yet, I thought I'd share this from Wilco's Facebook page.

01 - I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
02 - New Madrid [uncle Tupelo]
03 - No More Poetry
04 - Cars Can't Escape
05 - Remember the Mountain Bed
06 - Sunken Treasure
07 - Dawned On Me
08 - You And I
09 - A Magazine Called Sunset
10 - A Long Time Ago
11 - Bull Black Nova
12 - One True Vine
13 - Pecan Pie [Golden Smog]
14 - Either Way
15 - Born Alone
16 - Jesus, Etc.
17 - California Stars
18 - Laminated Cat (aka Not For The Season)
19 - Shot in the Arm

Encore:
20 - Kamera
21 - Passenger Side
22 - I'm the Man Who Loves You
23 - Give Back The Key To My Heart [Doug Sahm cover]

Cars Can't Escape, No More Poetry, A Magazine Called Sunset ,Give Back the Key...terrific. Love how many of the rare/older tunes come out in the Tweedy shows.

Headed to work so just a few quick comments… My first Tweedy solo show after having missed him the last several solo tours.  I really enjoyed it.  The setlist was pretty diverse…. Some deep cuts: Magazine Called Sunset, Cars Can't Escape, No More Poetry.  Great Laminated Cat / Shot In The Arm main set closer.  Two of my personal favorites.  Some hilarious banter.  Tweedy was chatting up the crowd asking how many people were also coming again tonight to which he quipped that "well I'm going to play 60% the same songs."  He also ranted about cheez its for some time.  Good stuff.  Tweedy's voice sounded good.  The crowd was very well behaved I thought… I anticipated more heckling than there was.  The Give Back The Key To My Heart encore closer was played with Scott McCaughy at the front of the stage with no PA.  I didn't see any microphones in the air, so it didn't look to me like anyone was taping.  Round 2 up tonight… wash, rinse, repeat.

A very sweet show.  Some minor talk-back from the crowd, but nothing disruptive.  Lots of singing-along, in a good way (non-shouty!).  Quite a few songs I hadn't heard solo before, and every one was a gem.  And there was definitely a taper there.

These setlists all look great, and the reviews have been much appreciated. I guess it would be fun to follow around this tour, but at the risk of being dubbed a "Tweedyhead." Still, might be worth it. :lol

Hehehehe.  Well, I am going to both SF shows so what does that say about me.  Plus I am sure many folks are hitting multiple Largo shows.  

I wish they would release a couple of the SBDs from this tour... the song selection and performances are top notch.

Looking forward to night 2 tonight!  Not long now!