Tweedy Reverb music gear website video

I would say this video is not even close to the reality of the "old days."  At least in the Atlanta metro area, there used to be countless amazing instruent shops.  Some parts of town had long stretches of road lined with one great shop after another.   But I stil think it's a funny video.

Wow!! A Rickenbacker 4005 Bass!! Proof positive that...1- At least one of each of all the gear of my wildest dreams lives in a loft in Chicago that I like to refer to as the musical Valhalla that is a cross between North America's America's Abbey Road & The Batcave- if Batman & Robin were in a Rock Band rather than being crime fighters...2- The Cosmos has seen fit to blow all the sonic tools needed towards those will use them to the highest good...
And the commercial was both hilarious & brought back memories of scouring the local swap sheets for used gear in the late 70's, 80's & 90's... grateful now for Reverb.com, craigslist & ebay (although the last one is a dicey commercial organization...it's worked for me big time before for both buying & selling...)
Anyone know what kind of acoustic he's playing here?

• 2 weeks later...