Tweedy Mountain Jam webcast 2:30p est today

"World Away" has a cool groove reminiscent of this:

When I was talking to someone about this, the first thing I said that it felt like The Band. My buddy heard it & said it's a specific song. By the second listen he came up with the live version of "Don't Do It" as well. Both great songs!!

I'm still kind of surprised that no one captured the performance at Mountain Jam.

I was thinking it'd end up on youtube somehow. I spoke to a friend who was planning on it, but things didn't work out & he wasn't that pressed about it, because he assumed someone would get it. Apparently many folks were thinking someone else would get it.

Maybe I need to become more tech savvy.

If anyone has a lead on either audio or video, PM me here & I'd be very grateful.

When I was talking to someone about this, the first thing I said that it felt like The Band. My buddy heard it & said it's a specific song. By the second listen he came up with the live version of "Don't Do It" as well. Both great songs!!

I'm still kind of surprised that no one captured the performance at Mountain Jam.

I was thinking it'd end up on youtube somehow. I spoke to a friend who was planning on it, but things didn't work out & he wasn't that pressed about it, because he assumed someone would get it. Apparently many folks were thinking someone else would get it.

Maybe I need to become more tech savvy.

If anyone has a lead on either audio or video, PM me here & I'd be very grateful.

Too bad, a nice version of TTB's set off the webcast is up.

The Official Mountain Jam YouTube Channel has posted three songs from his set (hoping for the whole set, and/or more songs)- all new ones!!!

"Down From Above":

"Flowering":

"Slow Love":