Brooklyn BAM 9/23/14

Great show. Sound was good in the theater. I met Twoshedsjackson before the show so it was nice to put a face to the name and talk some Wilco.

I really enjoyed the stuff off the new album live. The backup singers added a nice touch. Good banter about Waltz being the devil's music.

Setlist which I took from setlist.fm

Nobody Dies Anymore

Fake Fur Coat

Diamond Light Pt 1

Flowering

High as Hello

New Moon

Honey Combed

Desert Bell

Summer Noon

Wait for Love

Slow Love

World Away

Low Key

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart

New Madrid (NEW YORK CITY WOOOOOOOOOT)

Hummingbird (Manhattan WOOOOOO)

You and I

Please Tell My Brother

Born Alone

Hesitating Beauty

Jesus, Etc

Radio King *audience request

Passenger Side

I'm The Man Who Loves You

A Shot in the Arm

Love Like a Wire

Only the Lord Knows

Give Back The Key to My Heart * my request on Wilcoworld :guitar

California Stars* With Nels Cline

Such a great show!!!! Loved the funked up Only the Lords Knows and the look when folks began clapping along with Hummingbird. Wish the crowd sang along a bit more, they really dropped the ball on Slow Love. But I'm still basking the the post concert after glow.

Such a great show!!!! Loved the funked up Only the Lords Knows and the look when folks began clapping along with Hummingbird. Wish the crowd sang along a bit more, they really dropped the ball on Slow Love. But I'm still basking the the post concert after glow.

I know what you mean I always wish audiences would be more responsive and less reserved. but it was interesting in one of the recent articles where Jeff says that he would probably be the one of the low key, reserved audience members himself, so hopefully he can discern the interest level of the audience without a lot of demonstrated enthusiasm. I actually was pleased to hear the audience bursting into applause mid song for some of the Tweedy songs. That was nice.

Enjoy the glow!

Really good show. The sound was amazing, even up in the balcony. I, too, wish there was a little more singing along (at least in the customary places). You could see Jeff listening for it and proceeding accordingly. I pretty much expected Nels to make an appearance, but it was no less exciting to see/hear him.

Thanks to whomever put Radio King in his mind.... I'm fairly certain that it replaced Muzzle of Bees (not that I dislike Muzzle of Bees, but Radio King has always been a fav of mine).

Slow Love isn't really a sing-a-long-y song though. Something more musically upbeat will do the trick. Give Back the Key to My Heart is the kind of tune I was singing along to last night. 

What a fantastic show. I spent most of today trying not to keel over, but it was totally worth it.

it was great meeting up with rempish1 before the show. Very nice guy.

I'm really happy that the webcast has surfaced - I just downloaded it from Dime. Excellent quality!

Can't wait to do it again on Friday in Boston!