Mr Jeff Tweedy Combo 11/11/14 China Theatre, City of Stockholm, South Sweden

Friends, I have admit to guilt for lack of full report from days past. I just make surface. All was happy time on long journey south from village with fierce good plan to make a bunk up with Professor from Stockholm but there was too much schnapps for rest of jovial occasion to be so factual. You can guess this eventuality! Ha ha! In place I make a hasty present of concert pic montage with some previous and subsequence. Last in memories was Professor from Stockholm making offer to Mr Jim to take to bar of “Skinkan Slammers” name. This is sports cocktail bar with theme of Greco-Roman wrestling. Cocktail is too fancy Danish for me but I will make enquire for outcome and pics. When making a talk of pics, Olsen say he have up close pic of youthful Mr Spencer hand patting bongos. This is sight of rare first time variety for sure. But when you want to be a Roman, then it is best to be in Rome, as we say in Sweden. Send PM for pics if this imagining pleasures you. I make setlist scribbling at concert and complete fierce decent attempt but scribbling was in tuck of ski pantings. Now this morning I have no pantings! But I am still with preferable boots! I try later to make a backwards step tracing to last sauna, but precisely this minute I need to have a recall where skidoo has parked. All is hazy problem in grog style, but do not make the little tear. Asphalt outcome is mini price for fierce party times in ABBA spirit! I survive - it is in my power. Believe!

Welfare!

P.S. If anyone who read here find pantings, please make PM. I will send special package as way of thanks. They are in lemon variety, with for sure scribblings in tuck and also phone and address of barman, two waitermans, police sergeant, and ambulance driver I meet this night.

P.P.S. It is fine to be not sneaky discreet when making contact. Olsen already know about barman, two waitermans, and police sergeant. He do not know about ambulance driver as he already stretched in rear full bladdered while I am comparted as passenger. But this is of no consequence. That is the Swedish way!

2014LawsBob.jpg
3076766120_e3ffaf35cc_z.jpg
tumblr_mdqzwl7DZ51rvvobm.jpg