Now Playing: December, 2014

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eleventh Dream Day -- Beet

Galaxie 500 -- On Fire

Can someone PM me instructions on how to paste images -- it's embarrassing that I can't get it right!!  Thanks.

61MgClNA8pL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

i will always remember that band as driving my friends and myself out of the room and into the cold autumn night...we went to see Soul Asylum and ate some mushrooms. Agitpop made us bail.

Eleventh Dream Day -- Beet

Galaxie 500 -- On Fire

Can someone PM me instructions on how to paste images -- it's embarrassing that I can't get it right!!  Thanks.

just paste the URL of the image in the pop up window when you select 'image' (it's the little green square just to the southwest of the smiley face)

DAngelo-And-The-Vanguard-Black-Messiah-6

Have listened to this a lot over the past few days. Definitely gonna make my top 5 of the year.

Coming off at times like a modern hybrid of Sly Stone and Prince, this album is funky and beautifully produced. It's the sort of album that Prince could be making if he hadn't lost his innovative mojo over the years.

DAngelo-And-The-Vanguard-Black-Messiah-6

Have listened to this a lot over the past few days. Definitely gonna make my top 5 of the year.

Coming off at times like a modern hybrid of Sly Stone and Prince, this album is funky and beautifully produced. It's the sort of album that Prince could be making if he hadn't lost his innovative mojo over the years.

Only heard it once, at Spotify.

Sadly, I don't think that I am going to be able to buy it before the end of the year, so I won't be able to accurately place it in my year-end list. From that one listen, though, it sounds like it could place, for sure. 

I'll pick it up eventually.