2015 Shaky Knees Festival - Atlanta

• 1 month later...

Schedule is out and Wilco get a 1:10 set. Pretty disappointing to see The Avett Brothers, who I like, headlining over them and getting a full two hour set.

That's bullshit. I wonder how much of this is negotiated with the bands in advance. If I were Wilco, I'd tell them where they can stick their fucking festival.

Kinda glad we are going to solid sound instead of shakey knees. Although there are other bands on that line up I would love to see.

So weird wilco would be on in the middle of the afternoon, after they basically opened for Paul McCartney at bonnaroo a few years ago.

Maybe the ATL area doesn't dig wilco much anymore, or maybe they've had an issue with a promoter? The last non-festival show they've done there was in 2011... Kinda bizarre.

Kinda glad we are going to solid sound instead of shakey knees. Although there are other bands on that line up I would love to see.

So weird wilco would be on in the middle of the afternoon, after they basically opened for Paul McCartney at bonnaroo a few years ago.

Maybe the ATL area doesn't dig wilco much anymore, or maybe they've had an issue with a promoter? The last non-festival show they've done there was in 2011... Kinda bizarre.

Current schedule shows 7:45-9:00 PM set. Better than an afternoon set, but why on one of the small stages? I just don't get that. They were listed in the top 3 when the lineup dropped, so I sort of expected them to close the festival with a headline spot on Sunday. Bummer.

Current schedule shows 7:45-9:00 PM set. Better than an afternoon set, but why on one of the small stages? I just don't get that. They were listed in the top 3 when the lineup dropped, so I sort of expected them to close the festival with a headline spot on Sunday. Bummer.

Gotcha, see, when somebody posted 1:10 I read it as time of day, not time of set length. 

Very bizarre for sure.Though, for people going, it's neat I guess to see them on a smaller stage.