Artists covering Wilco

Well, there was a whole tribute record of Wisconsin bands doing Summerteeth a while back, was there not? I know indie bands The Low Anthem and Milo Greene have both covered A Shot in the Arm.

From Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, you have Chicago soul/funk band JC Brooks and the Uptown Sound with their great version of I Am Trying To Break Your Heart. And in the complete opposite direction, there is Bill Fay's spare, gorgeous recording of Jesus, etc. from his Life Is People album a couple of years back.

If you count California Stars as a Wilco song, then I'm sure there are more than a few cover versions out there. I know Rhett Miller of the Old 97's has done it and apparently so have the Wallflowers and Counting Crows together.

This link has the aforementioned Wallflowers/CC California Stars as well as a few more items:

http://www.covermesongs.com/2013/08/they-say-its-your-birthday-jeff-tweedy-2.html

The Bad Plus covered Radio Cure

Building off Bbop above, Bob Seger covered California Stars on his last album. Is he the only Rock N' Roll Hall of Famer to cover Wilco?

as far as live versions, this is one way to look at it: http://www.setlist.fm/stats/covered/wilco-23d6982b.html

Some cool artists on there that I had no idea played Wilco every now and then! Bleachers/Yo La Tengo doing Jesus, Grace Potter doing Muzzle, Widespread Panic doing Outta Mind, Lucius doing Dawned on Me.

I was going to mention the Bad Plus. There is also the dreadful Picking on Wilco done by Old School Freight Train I think it's called, Not recommended.  An entire CD of really aweful bluegrass versions with some of the worst banjo work ever.

JC Brooks is a good one. 

California Stars is entering the canon as a rock standard at this point. 

A folk singer out of Cleveland Ohio covers Eisner on the Go.

OH yea and Fred Lonberg-Holm did Jesus Etc.

LouieB