February 27 - Rochester, NY
February 29 - St Paul, MN
March 3 - Milwaukee, WI
March 6 - St Louis, MO
March 10 - Phoenix, AZ
March 13 - Oakland, CA
March 15 - Los Angeles, CA
March 17 - Los Angeles, CA

XRT is reporting that Bruce will be playing the River in its entirety during the tour.

I heard that too and albeit I am disappointed..only because I was at the supposedly ONLY RIVER SHOW. Bruce stated at the Garden show this is the only time we will do this. Plus the river eats up 2 plus hours and will limit slots for some other songs. Still hearing it live was great and I will still be there

I heard that too and albeit I am disappointed..only because I was at the supposedly ONLY RIVER SHOW. Bruce stated at the Garden show this is the only time we will do this. Plus the river eats up 2 plus hours and will limit slots for some other songs. Still hearing it live was great and I will still be there

Good news The River ; Length 83:47

I'm thinking break then hoping for ..

Promised Land

Darkness

10th Avenue

I came for you or another ballad from earliest days

BTR

Encores

The Rising

Backstreets or Candys Room

She's the One

Encore

American Land or Land of Hopes & Dreams

Total show 2:15 plus : 30 min break

• 1 month later...

Pumped to be going to Boston / Albany shows we we are having a meetup that benefits the local Foodbank in both capital cities.

Boston's BTX meetup has generated enough to feed 1,400 people in need a meal.

It's my hope to that with VCR's.. However in the past it's been tough sledding to get you people together prior to a Wilco gig.

Further up the road on that one.

For now I will head to The River redux shows ..

Hey roadhouse! Not for nothing, but as you know, Bruce is hitting Baltimore up on 4/20. It's truly my birthday, and my 50th, for what it's worth. Like everybody, ticketmaster did me no favors. If you happen to have any leads, I'd greatly appreciate an assist at face. GA would be a dream, but being under the roof would be welcome. Secondary markets are ridiculous. I know you are a long time BTX poster and I'm reluctant to post there- tons of requests-hope to go with my big bro- funny thing- I won a copy of the river from 98ycr FM as a teenager- dialing and smiling the old rotary fashion way.

• 1 month later...

Springsteen cancels his show in North Carolina:

As you, my fans, know I’m scheduled to play in Greensboro, North Carolina this Sunday. As we also know, North Carolina has just passed HB2, which the media are referring to as the “bathroom” law. HB2 — known officially as the Public Facilities Privacy and Security Act — dictates which bathrooms transgender people are permitted to use. Just as important, the law also attacks the rights of LGBT citizens to sue when their human rights are violated in the workplace. No other group of North Carolinians faces such a burden. To my mind, it’s an attempt by people who cannot stand the progress our country has made in recognizing the human rights of all of our citizens to overturn that progress. Right now, there are many groups, businesses, and individuals in North Carolina working to oppose and overcome these negative developments. Taking all of this into account, I feel that this is a time for me and the band to show solidarity for those freedom fighters. As a result, and with deepest apologies to our dedicated fans in Greensboro, we have canceled our show scheduled for Sunday, April 10th. Some things are more important than a rock show and this fight against prejudice and bigotry — which is happening as I write — is one of them. It is the strongest means I have for raising my voice in opposition to those who continue to push us backwards instead of forwards.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band’s Sunday April 10th show is canceled. Tickets will be refunded at point of purchase.

Good for the boss! Showing a little more grit than years ago when he crossed arena workers picket lines to do a show in Tacoma, WA. Doing the evolution, man. I guess Junior Johnson not going to make it to the Cadillac Ranch...