Wilco stuff for sale on reverb

From the good folks at The Loft & their facebook page;
"Just launched - The Wilco Loft Reverb Shop on Reverb.com! Now you have a chance to own your very own piece of Wilco's gear. We've gone through the vaults and hand picked instruments we are ready to let go of in hopes of making more room for new toys! You may recognize some of the guitars and drums from past Wilco tours. https://reverb.com/shop/wilco-loft-official-reverb-shop "

There is a lot of really cool stuff especially if you play. I don't play but i did pick up one of the back stage badge memorabilia lots. A heads up and some advise, you might just want to make a offer before just buying it. I did for much less, and it was accepted. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got all my passes and badges the band was dumping on reverb and just got it all organized, and even made my own frame because no one could promise it by Christmas. I'm gonna wrap it up and put my wife's name on it (she digs the band as much as me  :guitar ) but we all know who it's really for!  :santa wilco%20picture.jpg