Things More Likely to Happen than Me Winning the PowerBall

All possibilities! :yes

1. A pair of conjoined twins will be successfully separated by a pair of great white sharks who are themselves conjoined.

2. Justin Beiber will stop being a little bitch.

3. Donald Trump will get over himself.

What's more likely to happen than YOU winning?

Me becoming a rock star.

The Cubs winning the World Series (to borrow a theme from uncool)

Keith Richards dying in the next week.

It shouldn't bug me so much but it does...the guy who was the big winner is from a local area that is fairly well-to-do. (Rich, big mansion-y homes) He apparently bought 3000 tickets so apparently had $6000 (at least) to spend on powerball tickets. Sheesh, if I had that much spare cash I probably wouldn't even be playing! I guess I just prefer it when you hear that somebody who genuinely needed it is the big winner. Some poor slob working a low-paying bus-driver type job, y'know? The school crossing-walk guard, the lady who serves you at Dairy Queen.

I am trying to be happy for the guy, who might, after all, turn out to be someone with a very big heart who will sink some of his new-found riches into local charities and help the local homeless population and food pantries and such. You never know. Stranger things have happened. :)

Enjoy your donut, ih8music!