Wilco — 2 Sept. 2016, Seattle, WA (Moore Theatre)

Some quick thoughts based off of the recording that I downloaded. I haven't listened to the 2nd show yet.

1. Jesus, etc. sounds rejuvenated! It's about time. I love the organ on it. Jeff sang the whole song and it made me fall in love with the song all over again and not want to skip it in person or on a live disc.

I'm looking forward to seeing this tour.

Guess, I need to listen to that version, then -- I skipped it yesterday.

Some quick thoughts based off of the recording that I downloaded. I haven't listened to the 2nd show yet.

1. Jesus, etc. sounds rejuvenated! It's about time. I love the organ on it. Jeff sang the whole song and it made me fall in love with the song all over again and not want to skip it in person or on a live disc.

2. Locator is a beast now. Sounds much better than the MN show that was broadcast a few weeks ago. Love that double bass and the extended outro.

3 I'm Always In Love & A Shot In The Arm both sound amazing in this current stripped down version.

4. I'm extremely happy that they've been showcasing Reservations and nailing it.

5. All of the new songs sound amazing and have room to grow. Nope really comes alive and so does Cry All Day.

I'm looking forward to seeing this tour.

where can I download this?

• 1 month later...

If anyone is looking to grab a print from Seattle, Dan has both colors for sale on his website.  I just framed the green variant and it looks solid.  I'm guessing he got to keep the extras and that's why they haven't showed up in the Wilco store.

http://www.danstiles.com/mainshop?category=POSTERS

I like the Portland, Oregon one with the fish - very cool.