Wilco Loft Reverb sale

Anybody on here pick up anything?

I'm not a musician, so was never seriously entertaining any instrument purchases (though Glenn's percussion toys were intriguing). But I am a little annoyed that I wasn't quick enough on the draw to grab that test pressing of Star Wars... :angry

I'm not a musician, so was never seriously entertaining any instrument purchases (though Glenn's percussion toys were intriguing). But I am a little annoyed that I wasn't quick enough on the draw to grab that test pressing of Star Wars... :angry

Couldn't believe how cheap that was too! I see his acoustic from sukierae tour was $10k!!

I'm not a musician either, but if you are looking for gear, and live in Florida, near Pinellas Park, Bay Area Auctions is having a huge auction tomorrow that includes the estate of a owner of a stage production company who, among other venues, contracted for Jannus Landing - a place where Wilco played in 1999.

I have nothing to do with this auction company and won't post a link to the auction site, you'll have to google it. I'm sure the equipment is nowhere near as good as the loft sale, it might be junk, but if your looking for some deals...

..and if you can't find any music gear, they're also auctioning off lawn mowers, air compressors and bikes!

Something for everyone!

All kidding aside, I would probably go myself if I had any money.

But I'd probably come home with a mixing board and have no idea what to do with it other than make my wife mad.

Me too. Had they advertised that item (or more of them altogether) I'd have made a stronger effort. But they previewed only a few of the items. And the sale ran during a time that I simply couldn't get online. I can't afford any of those instruments (and I've been playing guitar for 20 years) but I could've easily shelled out some cash for an LP test pressing.

• 5 years later...