HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

With much love to all of you here. I am so grateful for our community! I hope each of you can look around and realize how much good you are surrounded by, even in this rough-and-tumble current state of politics. We'll get through, and we'll be stronger for it. Maybe that's the gift of 2017.

Tell me what you are grateful for! But I get to say it first: WILCO, of course.

Now it's your turn. What is in your life that still makes it all worthwhile?:wub

pit of misery, dilly dilly

I hope you had a good day at least. Don't worry, we'll get trump out of office and everything will improve.

Easy.  I'm thankful for my amazing wife and four wonderful children.  

Good blessings to count!

Thanksgiving was last month!!! But happy late-Thanksgiving.  :canada  :usa

You silly Canadians! :lol (PS - Happy late Canadian Thanksgiving!)

My new oven cooked an 18lb turkey in 90 mins and it was freaking PERFECT!

And oh yeah, thankful we're all healthy and yadda-yadda.

Sounds like you got a great new oven! I assume you must have cooked it unstuffed to get it done that fast! I do the thing where you run your hand under the skin over the breast, separating the skin from the meat below, and then you pack a layer of stuffing inbetween the skin and the breast. I usually do it about an inch thick. This way, without the bird stuffed, it cooks much quicker (7-9 minutes per pound) and also the stuffing layer protects the breast meat from drying out, so it stays nice and tender. The breast slices also look really pretty with an edge of stuffing.

What make is your new oven?

Happy belated Thanksgiving, all. I kinda avoided the interwebs yesterday because it was my family's first Thanksgiving without my dad. I wasn't sure how I'd handle it. It was tough, but there are always things for which to be thankful. I'm thankful for all the wonderful memories of my dad, family and friends, my health, and great music.

Thankful for the awesome usa administration and their hard work and the unbelievable advances we've made in climate control, human rights, equal pay, gender.....

ahh fudge.

So thankful for family, friends, music, hope, and change.

I hope you had a good day at least. Don't worry, we'll get trump out of office and everything will improve.

Good blessings to count!

You silly Canadians! :lol (PS - Happy late Canadian Thanksgiving!)

Sounds like you got a great new oven! I assume you must have cooked it unstuffed to get it done that fast! I do the thing where you run your hand under the skin over the breast, separating the skin from the meat below, and then you pack a layer of stuffing inbetween the skin and the breast. I usually do it about an inch thick. This way, without the bird stuffed, it cooks much quicker (7-9 minutes per pound) and also the stuffing layer protects the breast meat from drying out, so it stays nice and tender. The breast slices also look really pretty with an edge of stuffing.

What make is your new oven?

thanks. it just has been a really rugged year & i'm not overly fond of the holidays. looking like some huge changes coming in 2018. mostly nerve wracking some down right frightening.