I got that screen on my iPad briefly the other day, I assumed it was when the site was moving to a new server? But I came back later and everything was, and has been, normal. Perhaps it’s a cookie issue? Although I did nothing to my cookies to get rid of that screen - it was just gone next time I came here. Sorry I can’t be helpful!

I'm working on Chrome and everything seems fine. I suspect the issue is related to the server migration. Please keep trying and let us know if the problem persists.

I went through that for several days at home. I looked up various issues having to do with Firefox. 

I ended up changing the url from forums.viachicago.org/ to http://viachicago.org/. And now it works just fine. 

That's the URL I'd always been using. When I switched to forums.viachicago.org, I saw the error message.

I was unable to log in for almost two weeks.  Today (after deleting the "forums" from the URL at the advice of a fellow poster) is my first day back -- thought you were all lost and gone forever!  So I'm relieved but find that now I can't post pictures for the "now playing" thread.  Any advice?