Solid Sound Most Wanted

Good morning all, 

Any particular song you're chasing? My last Solid Sound finally gave me Dreamer in my Dreams, a song I hadn't heard in 16 tries. Now that that's off the list, i'm on to "At My Window, Sad and Lonely". 

Solid Sound's usually a good opportunity for some less played gems (though I'd bet my arm we'll get Jesus Etc/HeavyMetalDrummer/ImTheManWhoLoves you as well), so what song or songs have you been chasing and how long have you been chasing?

"Shake it Off" - I want to hear that vamp live because it would kill. Also, I've been shouting it since 2010 and all I get is push back from Jeff. No, Glenn did not put me up to this. 

Outside of that, I am requesting "ELT" because that's another song I've been chasing. I always hoped that "Cold Slope/King of You" would be part of the Star Wars rotation but we got "The Joke Explained" instead which, personally, is probably the last song I would have picked from the album. It's been a while since "One Wing" graced the SS stage and that's top Wilco for me so I would be happy to hear it. 

"Shake it Off" - I want to hear that vamp live because it would kill. Also, I've been shouting it since 2010 and all I get is push back from Jeff. No, Glenn did not put me up to this. 

I had someone sneer at me when they played this in Atlanta several years ago.  I said something to my wife like "Ooh, I like this one" and the sniveling weasel on the other side of me said "you like THIS song? Eww."

Hope you get to hear it.

Outside of that, I am requesting "ELT" because that's another song I've been chasing. I always hoped that "Cold Slope/King of You" would be part of the Star Wars rotation but we got "The Joke Explained" instead which, personally, is probably the last song I would have picked from the album. It's been a while since "One Wing" graced the SS stage and that's top Wilco for me so I would be happy to hear it. 

I saw them play "Shake it Off" in Vermont on the Sky Blue Sky tour - it rocked. I would welcome a return of that one.

i'd prefer the Taylor Swift version.

ok, not so much. 

i was happy to hear Poor Places but not exactly the karaoke version. Reservations was nice! i was also happy to hear Say You Miss Me as i've never heard that one before, and the stand-in singer did a nice job. 

the karaoke appearance that would have been great is Richman joining the Feelies for a Modern Lovers song. le sigh.

• 2 weeks later...