Kevin Morby - This is a Photograph

Kevin Morby's new album was released on 5-13, Friday. I've been a fan since he opened for Wilco in L.A. in 2016, where he damned near hypnotized me. Not a forgettable opening act! 

He was invited to Solid Sound that next summer, and his set there sealed the deal...major, original talent. I've been following ever since. This beauty just came in the mail.

The music is as gorgeous as the vinyl.

20220515_171037.jpg

• Like 2

81E65D8C-CBAE-49F8-B709-A1E95A6D3F45.jpegA2E03208-67C1-45D4-BB41-C2479BB29C3F.jpegThank you for Kevin! He & the band are in Madrid preparing for the start of the tour!  The response to the album has been so positive and overwhelming, it’s amazing! He & Katie were in NYC for the release day of it & the premiere of the movie he scored, Montana Story, the same day! The reviews for it are also great! This album is very near & dear to our family and will always be special! Hope everyone loves it as much as we do!

• Like 1

I too was won over by Morby by his set at SS. Even caught his pop up there.  Been a fan ever since.  I've listened to the stream of his new one a few times and I'm really loving it.  Waiting for my VinylMePlease pressing to arrive (just got the shipping notice today) I will post the pretty colors when it arrives!

• Like 2