So much comes together. An anti-war band now in exile performing at Crocus City some time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE0WYCs4JMQ&t=3376s

The chorus is gorgeous of this one song. I remembered liking this and today confirmed that it was indeed a performance at Crocus City.

He's not usually so formal - it was one of those group + orchestras special deals.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Friday Night Dinner

9 years of series that I missed but can now binge at my leisure excellent stuff - situation comedy with well choreographed farce at times.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YcFkNYA5hps

The last few seconds of this above had me in stitches last night. Makes me wish I had a brother, ha!

6 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Friday Night Dinner

9 years of series that I missed but can now binge at my leisure excellent stuff - situation comedy with well choreographed farce at times.

The last few seconds of this above had me in stitches last night. Makes me wish I had a brother, ha!

Forgot about this series - my wife and started watching it couple of years ago. Need to pick it back up --- the bits do get a bit redundant - but funny as all hell.

Not as great as The Inbetweeners - but still very funny.

Also finally got around to watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower, this past week. Good movie (it was hit with my teenage son and niece, they both watched last year or so) -- my biggest beef of the movie was how would the three main characters not know "Heroes" by David Bowie???? The writer should have picked a different song or a used different angle.  Of course, I got the biggest roll eye from my kid when I brought it up. I was no where as hip as these characters and I knew the tune when I was in high school.