Guest Tabbedout

ACT was hacked, and the guy who runs the place Warren Owen is no place to be found. So the site is pretty much down, and alot of us think it's down for good. Alot of us ACT-ers are over at www.american.uk.com now, nice place...

It sucks though, all those tabs lost...

I've been wondering the same thing myself so i'm glad someone has posted on this subject.....hope it's not a permanent situation........these hackers could better spend their time hacking into the american idol website...........

Guest mikehattem

I've noticed this happening a couple of times over the last 6 months or so. Why would anybody hack ACT??? I will miss that site dearly. Too bad nobody thought to back up those tabs somehow. That's the 2nd time they started from scratch too, if I remember right. Sad.

Mike

http://www.national-steel.net

I've noticed this happening a couple of times over the last 6 months or so. Why would anybody hack ACT??? I will miss that site dearly. Too bad nobody thought to back up those tabs somehow. That's the 2nd time they started from scratch too, if I remember right. Sad.

Mike

http://www.national-steel.net

[/quot

tabbed out left the link(posted above)of the uk site and there's a posting by OJ stating he's gonna start up a new site

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MemeSlider

That is not the new site... That is just a different one. I have written Warren, but no response thus far.

I wish I had sucked the site of all it's content. I would've posted the tabs somewhere else.

:ohwell

Guest MemeSlider

Hmmmm.... when I go to:

www.american.uk.com

I don't get anything relating to Alt-Country music...??? :unsure

ACT was hacked, and the guy who runs the place Warren Owen is no place to be found. So the site is pretty much down, and alot of us think it's down for good. Alot of us ACT-ers are over at www.american.uk.com now, nice place...

It sucks though, all those tabs lost...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest MemeSlider

Copy and paste into a text document and save on your computer.

HOLY SHIT MAN! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now.....How can I make sure this never gets off my computer? No seriously, how do I "archive" it?????

Please anyone.........