• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Mason's hosting something with Ozzy's wife and Simon Cowell?

The "skinny, fit" one from the OC: all she is to me is the little dead girl who threw up in The Sixth Sense.

Thats Louis Walsh and he's a total prick.

Good point - Peep show is genius!

I actually fancy the other woman in it as well...

The one on the left... Is that wrong?

gallery_5.jpg

Well, yes, that's very wrong. Actually whilst watching the shambolic Comedy Awards, I nearly transgressed a similar line and started to develop a bit of a crush on the Scottish woman from Extras, Ashley Jensen.

Mark? That is just wrong!

ashley03_252.jpg

Nah I think Ashley Jensen is alright man. Saying that a few years ago I had a bit of a thing for Fearne Britton.

I cant belive I just admitted to that.

Nah I think Ashley Jensen is alright man. Saying that a few years ago I had a bit of a thing for Fearne Britton.

You're not alone. My brother fancies the (huge) arse off her. Dunno what it is that does it for you guys...the fact that she'd be a very grateful lover, or that she clearly knows her way round the kitchen ;).

You're not alone. My brother fancies the (huge) arse off her. Dunno what it is that does it for you guys...the fact that she'd be a very grateful lover, or that she clearly knows her way round the kitchen ;).

Both. :P

*ahem*

This admission thing has gone out of control! Stop it!

Next you'll be saying you fancy Judy Finnegan!

As we're talking about Fearne's, I much perfer Fearne Cotton:

2c51b210.jpg

If we were holding awards for most improved bit of celebrity action, I think she would win. When she first appeared on our screens she didn't look thebest, didn't help that it looked like Steview Wonder had applied her make-up.

Shes been on TV for years. She first started presenting at the age of about 12 I think, on a program called Diggit - with an annoying little shit called Dougie or something like that.

She's certainly grown up... there was a great article in GQ this month about one of the interns trying to get a celebrity girlfriend and apparently our Fearne was up for plenty of dating action...

All I've got to do now is blag my way into a party where she's attending.

Shes been on TV for years. She first started presenting at the age of about 12 I think, on a program called Diggit - with an annoying little shit called Dougie or something like that.

er.... I didn't mean when she was that young...just when she was on TV at a time when adults would watch ie. post 10 am.

I think I've back-pedalled out of that one quite well :ninja

Thats weird its fine on my screen.. Jasmine Lowson - ex Big Breakfast newsreader....

Oh yeah - she was great... and that little smile at the end of the news.

With her and Densie Van Outen on in the mornings, it was reason enough to rise me from my slumbers.

Man that is wrong! She is one of the few women I'd happily go down for murder for. Actually she's making my blood boil just thinking about her right now, so I'm going to have to stop.

vanouten9.jpg

Ahhhh... lovely Denise :wub

That's a newscaster?

She wasn't, but a morning TV presenter... waking up to that in the morning was brilliant when I was a student.

It's always nice to wake up and see the UK contributions to this thread.

:lol

I've had to tone them down as well... :)