• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

normal_januaryjones3.jpg

Caught a pic of this lovely young thing in the new copy of Empire, and nearly fell off my seat. She's called January Jones - sounds like a blaxploitation film star - and apparently is a relation of Tommy Lee Jones.

she was in the third American Pie movie. Yum.

Caught a band from Oz called The Grates supporting the Go! team on Friday and their lead singer Patience was a bit of a fitbox. Tunes weren't bad either, kinda like The Yeah Yeah Yeah's-lite crossed with The Concretes. This pic doesn't do her much justice as she was looking a lot better than this:

bitbybats_343.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Read this morning that Betty Boo is making a comeback with Alex James from Blur in a band called Wigwam - who have a single out this or next week. Now I don't know about anyone else but her picture adorned many a dog-eared copy of Smash Hits (R.I.P) round my bedroom.

_277041_betty_boo150.jpg

Apparently, she's still only 36. Wonder if she's still got it?

Read this morning that Betty Boo is making a comeback with Alex James from Blur in a band called Wigwam - who have a single out this or next week. Now I don't know about anyone else but her picture adorned many a dog-eared copy of Smash Hits (R.I.P) round my bedroom.

_277041_betty_boo150.jpg

Apparently, she's still only 36. Wonder if she's still got it?

I've seen the video and the songs not too hot to be fair, although she's kind of still got it I guess. The video is bad, so maybe a Top of the Pops appearance will be in order for a better analysis.

I've seen the video and the songs not too hot to be fair, although she's kind of still got it I guess. The video is bad, so maybe a Top of the Pops appearance will be in order for a better analysis.

This is the only picture I can find:

wigwam.jpg

like you said, difficult to tell if she's still got it. Back in my teenage days though, she out-foxed Kylie!

• 3 weeks later...

The girl from Howling Bells is pretty hot but I cant find any decent pics of her.

The girl from Howling Bells is pretty hot but I cant find any decent pics of her.

Yeah... they're playing Cambridge in May... Got myself on the guestlist to review it!

Bass guitar. Denim mini skirt. Bosh!

subways_paris_sjarry3.jpg

Charlotte Cooper from The Subways

Yup.. she's a rather lovely young lady...

Yeah... they're playing Cambridge in May... Got myself on the guestlist to review it!

Yup.. she's a rather lovely young lady...

Sweet - where are they playing mate?

The Soul Tree... not a bad little venue!

Ahhh... Summer... who's been getting sexier during this season of the OC

rachel23.jpg

rachel21.jpg

:wub

Lord above. That girl is something else. And you're right - she has gotten alot sexier as the season goes on. I love her "boho" look if thats what youd call it.

Lord above.

Exactly...

That girl is something else. And you're right - she has gotten alot sexier as the season goes on. I love her "boho" look if thats what youd call it.

Definitely... How one woman has changed through the 3 seasons, I wasn't that bothered in the beginning, but oh to have a chance to use my charms on that young lady :lol

Inspired by what I'm listening:

nostyle01.jpg

The Chalets - I still havent checked them out. Ill look into that over the weekend.