• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you finished your in-room activity with the Jenny Lewis pics?

Don't know what the Favours sound like, but she's stunningly pretty and going to be opening up for the wrens on January's UK tour.

Edited by lizish

I would have liked to have seen Rachel Bilson slightly higher. I think Kelly Brook is a very attractive young lady but id never say she was number 1 in the world.

Lets have one more eh? It is christmas after all. :santalol

I could honestly stare at her for hours... Probably a bit creepy, I know... but hey.

I don;t know who these people are, but I clearly don't watch enough E4. Can't believe I'm missing out on some of this 'fresh trim' (copyright Reggie Hammond).

Well worth checking out The O.C. - best thing on tele after Doctor Who imo...

Fully OC Totty List

Yummy Mummy:

1kelly_finalep2.jpg

The Skinny fit one:

mischabartonsherylnieldsphotos15.jpg

And the sadly departed, Anna:

oc%20anna%20stern%20samaire%20armstrong.JPG

I love Anna. But I also love Seths mom. In fact everyone on the show is beautiful. Though im not a huge fan of the skinny one. She has a vacant gaze which freaks me out somewhat

I love Anna. But I also love Seths mom. In fact everyone on the show is beautiful. Though im not a huge fan of the skinny one. She has a vacant gaze which freaks me out somewhat

If y'all will just keep posting these pictures, that will enable me to keep not watching the show.

They're gorgeous, but I'm not willing to sit through that dreck just to gaze at the talent.