Talking of new stalking victims, sorry, favourites. This is mine - Michelle Monaghan, she was in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and is about to star alongside cosmic nutjob Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible 3.

050901_mww_monaghan01_g.jpg

and

Michelle_Monaghan.jpg

There was a pic of her in a skimpy Santa's outfit but I was denied access to the link off the google search. Damn work restrictions!

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uuuuuuuuummmm..excuse me boys..but where exactly would these 34 pages of boys for the girls be??

It's filled with Glenn and Rhett though! :lol

I like the fact this one is rolling onwards...

It's Hef's 80th as well...

Hefner_birthday_EMP.jpg

And a bit of Charlotte

01.jpg

04.jpg

Time to add today's token Rachel Stevens picture:

Today's picture is in honour of me just finding out that The Streets' 'When You Wasn't Famous' is about her.

I now think she rocks. It's official.

Really??? Ruling... that Mike Skinner... oh to be in his shoes then...

• 3 weeks later...
Time to add today's token Rachel Stevens picture:

rachel.jpg

Today's picture is in honour of me just finding out that The Streets' 'When You Wasn't Famous' is about her.

Respect. I thought it was gonna be one of Girls Aloud or Sugababes. How did you find that out Mark?

Respect. I thought it was gonna be one of Girls Aloud or Sugababes. How did you find that out Mark?

My money was on Tweedy. It was a popbitch revelation - apparently she mentioned in a tv interview that she found Skinner quite fanciable, so he tried his luck and it worked - albeit very briefly. Respect due.

My money was on Tweedy. It was a popbitch revelation - apparently she mentioned in a tv interview that she found Skinner quite fanciable, so he tried his luck and it worked - albeit very briefly. Respect due.

Ah I see. I get Popbitch but must have overlooked that little snippet.