• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a piece on her in the new Rolling Stone...quite a freakin life she's had. :omg

Didn't get to read that. I was too busy wiping my drool of the pic of her with a sock stuffed in her crotchal region.

Didn't get to read that. I was too busy wiping my drool of the pic of her with a sock stuffed in her crotchal region.

Is that what's going on in that pic? I couldn't quite tell...

Anyway, yeah. For one thing, she was severely depressed at age 14, and her psychiatrist ended up committing suicide as she was in his waiting room. The first thing she thought, she says, was that he had braces, and he didn't even wait til he got them off. :omg

The first thing she thought, she says, was that he had braces, and he didn't even wait til he got them off. :omg

If I was an adult and I had braces, I'd kill myself too. But I'd at least have the courtesy to do it off patient hours.

Comedian Sarah Silverman. (Seconded, incidentally!)

She was funny in The Aristocrats , though Joe Franklin didn't get the joke.

So I did my job? You're convinced once again that Sara Watkins is a RSGF? That was the goal.

I was convinced long before this thread started that she was a RSGF. I'd particularly like if she were MY RSGF, as I'm now single and like her music. :wub

You guys know her film is coming out, right?

69m.jpg

Jesus is magic@IMDB

Yeah, the indie theater near me is getting it.

It's Election Day! I have work to do!! All I have is this:

capt.jpg