Pearl Jam fan going to first Wilco Concert

It's my first Wilco show tonight folks. Who else will be in fredericton. I'll be the guy with the pearl jam tshirt on in row 9! Can't wait! Listening the Handshake drugs right now drinking some rum and cokes!

I hope they play some Spiders(kidsmoke) I've been diggin' that song lately. It's been fun getting into Wilco.

How long do wilco usually play, folks? Do they mix up their setlist every night?

go check out Wilcobase to look at recent setlists, etc. Lately they've been playing a long set, then following with two encores.

Prepare to be blown away. Surpasses any other acts I've seen in years and years.

It's my first Wilco show tonight folks. Who else will be in fredericton. I'll be the guy with the pearl jam tshirt on in row 9! Can't wait! Listening the Handshake drugs right now drinking some rum and cokes!

So how did you like it?

I LOVE PEARL JAM....My dream show right now is Wilco, Pj, and Neil Finn

Hope you enjoyed the show...I've been a Pearl Jam Junkie since the release of Ten, and have seen them live about twenty times...Wilco live blows PJ right out of the water. Needless to say, PJ has taken a backseat to my Wilco obsession since the first time I heard them. Welcome to the wonderful world of Wilco!

Hope you enjoyed the show...I've been a Pearl Jam Junkie since the release of Ten, and have seen them live about twenty times...Wilco live blows PJ right out of the water. Needless to say, PJ has taken a backseat to my Wilco obsession since the first time I heard them. Welcome to the wonderful world of Wilco!

Ok, I have to take exception to this. I have also been a PJ junkie since the beginning and I discovered Wilco around the release of "Being There". Wilco have easily become my second biggest obsession but I've only been able to see them four times. I have listened to every bootleg that's out there for both bands, so I'm not just a typical fan. I don't agree with band vs. band topics, and I'm not doing this here. But to say that Wilco live "blows PJ right out of the water" is absurd. Both bands are incredible night in and night out and they both mix up the setlists every night. I'll give you that the musicianship factor may be a little more impressive with Wilco, but the intensity and energy (among other things) from a Pearl Jam show is tough to beat.

I'm not trying to start anything, but these are hands-down my two favorite bands and while you're entitled to your opinion, I think your choice of words was a bit off.

Ok, I have to take exception to this. I have also been a PJ junkie since the beginning and I discovered Wilco around the release of "Being There". Wilco have easily become my second biggest obsession but I've only been able to see them four times. I have listened to every bootleg that's out there for both bands, so I'm not just a typical fan. I don't agree with band vs. band topics, and I'm not doing this here. But to say that Wilco live "blows PJ right out of the water" is absurd. Both bands are incredible night in and night out and they both mix up the setlists every night. I'll give you that the musicianship factor may be a little more impressive with Wilco, but the intensity and energy (among other things) from a Pearl Jam show is tough to beat.

I'm not trying to start anything, but these are hands-down my two favorite bands and while you're entitled to your opinion, I think your choice of words was a bit off.

Wow.