I love this record. I started listening to Wilco around the time this came out, though I was actually given AM to listen to first and then A Ghost Is Born. I do love YHF, but A Ghost Is Born is my personal favorite Wilco album. The sound of the album is just so sweet to my ears. At Least That's What You Said is a killer way to open an album and Muzzle Of Bees might be my favorite Wilco song. I think that it's such a rockin' album with an incredible flow. I love all the songs - not that I have that much to complain about with the other albums.

Sky Blue Sky is kind of a weird one with me. I actually really like it quite a lot, but I just never seem to want to put it on. When I am looking through cd's or tracks on the computer, I see SBS and I just don't ever think to put it on. But when I do, I absolutely remember how many awesome songs it really has on it. There are some tracks that I cannot listen to repeatedly on this disc, though - unlike Ghost. I think time has been good to Sky Blue Sky for my ears.

I really liked WTA when I first got it. I must have listened to it for two months straight. I've taken a break on it - but it does have some quality tracks and some similarities to A Ghost Is Born (mood, some sequences bits, etc.) I think time will be good to WTA. You can't deny One Wing and Bull Black Nova. Those are two strong tracks.

Like others have said - I go back and forth on which albums I like in what order, however AGIB is pretty much always at the top for me. YHF and Being There are probably pretty close for second...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this record. I started listening to Wilco around the time this came out, though I was actually given AM to listen to first and then A Ghost Is Born. I do love YHF, but A Ghost Is Born is my personal favorite Wilco album. The sound of the album is just so sweet to my ears. At Least That's What You Said is a killer way to open an album and Muzzle Of Bees might be my favorite Wilco song. I think that it's such a rockin' album with an incredible flow. I love all the songs - not that I have that much to complain about with the other albums.

Sky Blue Sky is kind of a weird one with me. I actually really like it quite a lot, but I just never seem to want to put it on. When I am looking through cd's or tracks on the computer, I see SBS and I just don't ever think to put it on. But when I do, I absolutely remember how many awesome songs it really has on it. There are some tracks that I cannot listen to repeatedly on this disc, though - unlike Ghost. I think time has been good to Sky Blue Sky for my ears.

I really liked WTA when I first got it. I must have listened to it for two months straight. I've taken a break on it - but it does have some quality tracks and some similarities to A Ghost Is Born (mood, some sequences bits, etc.) I think time will be good to WTA. You can't deny One Wing and Bull Black Nova. Those are two strong tracks.

Like others have said - I go back and forth on which albums I like in what order, however AGIB is pretty much always at the top for me. YHF and Being There are probably pretty close for second...

weird. i could have written this! my sentiments exactly. weird.