I forget the nuances of some of this stuff, but wasn't she 6 at time? 6 and alone at home or something? the whole thing continues to smell fishy to me.

No to being at home alone.

Big house. Kids sleeping on separate floors from parents. Child stolen from her bed, sexually assaulted and brutally murdered in basement of house. Mother dies of ovarian cancer this last year.

How can it not smell fishy when you make up your mind with not even a modicum of the facts.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same comment :yawn if you don't know where your 6 year old is you fucked up

Yeah, well mine was sleeping with me at that age.

I'm sure not going to stand in judgement of a family in a situation like that.

I am. There's more to this and I suspect mom or dad or some family member will be implicated in some way.

The crack Boulder police department has a job with your name on it. :lol

Today, as I'm getting my diet coke from the vending machine, the following little vignette plays out behind me in the hallway. I saw neither participant.

Male voice: Yo, Amanda, how come you always look so good?

Female voice (presumably Amanda): I wish I smelled better!

The Boulder police department has some crack with your name on it. :lol

Fixed it for you.

Last day of work until next Wednesday....time to take TG back to Carbondale.....

Before we go we are hitting the Bottle Rockets show tomorrow night at Schubas if anyone wants to join us.

LouieB

Today, as I'm getting my diet coke from the vending machine, the following little vignette plays out behind me in the hallway. I saw neither participant.

Male voice: Yo, Amanda, how come you always look so good?

Female voice (presumably Amanda): I wish I smelled better!

Maybe it was an inside joke...

I suppose that's possible. Amanda played it awfully sincere (and brutally honest), though.

You should buy a stick of feminine deodorant and stick it on her desk anonymously.

No more pain

I see the raindrops punching holes in her

as they walk down her beat

She'll think of you with every new boy that she meets

From me to you, from you to me

I'll never be the same

Vaxxine, take the sting out, take the sting out of my heart

Vaxxine, vaxxine

So keep things plain

Don't decorate your life with overtures

because you'll crash overseas

She'll think of you with every felt fine summer breeze

From me to you from you to me

I'll never be the same

:rock

You should buy a stick of feminine deodorant and stick it on her desk anonymously.

I have no idea who Amanda and the guy are. To me, they are both disembodied voices, since I never turned around to see who was speaking. I was concentrating on transacting my business with the Coke machine. I'm happy to report that we agreed on a fair price and the sale proceeded without difficulty. By the time we had concluded our business, the two players had moved on down the hall, taking their scene with them.

I have no idea who Amanda and the guy are. To me, they are both disembodied voices, since I never turned around to see who was speaking. I was concentrating on transacting my business with the Coke machine. I'm happy to report that we agreed on a fair price and the sale proceeded without difficulty. By the time we had concluded our business, the two players had moved on down the hall, taking their scene with them.

Her name is Amanda Huggin-Kiss.

I know this because I know all things.

Find her at once.