Hey! They fucking tore up my mother country! I get the right to have some beef with them.

My grandfather got shot in the ass by a Japanese soldier on Guadalcanal. Gotta let go. Look what failure to let go has wrought in the Middle East.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandfather got shot in the ass by a Japanese soldier on Guadalcanal. Gotta let go. Look what failure to let go has wrought in the Middle East.

Half my family on my dad's side didn't make it out of Nanjing. Shot in the ass pales in comparison.

It's not like I want to kill them. I just carry a grudge. That's all.

Half my family on my dad's side didn't make it out of Nanjing. Shot in the ass pales in comparison.

It's not like I want to kill them. I just carry a grudge. That's all.

I understand, especially considering what was done to the Chinese in that war. And unlike the Germans, the Japanese have expressed very little in the way of remorse - they still teach that it was a war of self-defense. My Mohawk quarter carries a grudge against the entire white race, the other three-quarters of me. Someday, I'm going to scalp myself and get it over with.

I understand, especially considering what was done to the Chinese in that war. And unlike the Germans, the Japanese have expressed very little in the way of remorse - they still teach that it was a war of self-defense. My Mohawk quarter carries a grudge against the entire white race, the other three-quarters of me. Someday, I'm going to scalp myself and get it over with.

:monkey

Why does everything bad seem to happen in Boulder and other small Colorado towns?

Like..?

Columbine?

The Colorado Rockies?

The Winter X Games?

My (Russian) Jew carries a serious grudge against my German. Im also pretty snarly about the entire white race on behalf of the native Americans, north and south.

I think Sean and Chris are having a not-so-secret seed exchange. Which reminds me ... my 4yo son told my best friend Vicki he loved her, and when he grew up he was going to give her the seed packet he carries in his back pocket.

Hot fucking rats!! Back-to-back WWII documentaries on Channel 13!

I think Sean and Chris are having a not-so-secret seed exchange. Which reminds me ... my 4yo son told my best friend Vicki he loved her, and when he grew up he was going to give her the seed packet he carries in his back pocket.

Awww. :lol

I've been seeded alright. :shifty

And a lot of people apparently owe the Ramsays a HUGE apology, me included, as I was sure they did it. (I apologize and rededicate myself to the principle of "innocent until proven guilty.")

I forget the nuances of some of this stuff, but wasn't she 6 at time? 6 and alone at home or something? the whole thing continues to smell fishy to me.