She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

I also used to have a clip of Peter Fonda from "Wild Angels" - "We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. We wanna be free to ride. We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man! ... And we wanna get loaded. And we wanna have a good time."

Said clip was used in some song, likely from some britpop or electronica group, I listened to in college. I wanna' say Primal Scream, but I know that's not it and it's going to bug me.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol

Gravel?

No. Merely dirt, pockmarked with ruts that have filled-up with obscure indie hipster bandnames and even more obscure 80's pop culture references. Occassionally along the side of the road there will be a random sexual position or bit of computer-related knowledge that have been cast aside, simply to confuse me.

Said clip was used in some song, likely from some britpop or electronica group, I listened to in college. I wanna' say Primal Scream, but I know that's not it and it's going to bug me.

Correct the first time - Primal Scream

That was sort of a last resort in my neighborhood, when the DairyMart was closed and you couldn't get rolling papers.

I used to use tin foil. or maybe an aluminum can :hmm

Correct the first time - Primal Scream

'Higher than the Sun'? Fuck yeah, I did know it. Yay me.

M.Chris, said pic is from an old school advertisements I used to see in TransWorld Skateboarding magazine for one of my favorite clothing lines from back in the day...

history_10_lg.jpg

these pretty much rule too:

history_12_lg.jpghistory_7_lg.jpghistory_26_lg.jpg

'Higher than the Sun'? Fuck yeah, I did know it. Yay me.

M.Chris, said pic is from an old school advertisements I used to see in TransWorld Skateboarding magazine for one of my favorite clothing lines from back in the day...

Saved 'em.

Those are wonderful.

No. Merely dirt, pockmarked with ruts that have filled-up with obscure indie hipster bandnames and even more obscure 80's pop culture references. Occassionally along the side of the road there will be a random sexual position or bit of computer-related knowledge that have been cast aside, simply to confuse me.

At least I try to pick you up in K.I.T.T. from Knight Rider or the A-Team van to give you a ride a little bit of the way.

M.Chris...Enjoy some more if you wanna'. They really do rock all sorts of bells. I hadn't thought about them forever, but bought my first Stussy tee in over 15 years after finding one in a Burlington Coat factory outlet store.

I used to use tin foil. or maybe an aluminum can :hmm

Yep. I recall one time making a screen out of a bit of Sprite can and the pointy end of a compass.

Yep. I recall one time making a screen out of a bit of Sprite can and the pointy end of a compass.

MacHighver!

Truly, necessity is the mother of invention.

I got the sound clip from a Mudhoney song, actually. I can't remember which one.

Man, Mudhoney were (and are, 'cos they haven't changed at all) a fuckin' awesome band.

the episode of my life where i spend the afternoon at the bar watching a baseball game is also a classic.

Days when the Brewers are off, like today, leave me feeling lost, sad, and alone.

Good To The Last Bjorn_skurj.