She was the meanest cat, In old Chicago town

Hate the Yankees even more. Duh.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will all you Yankee haters do when Jeter wins the MVP this year?

:blink

I'm not a Yankee hater (even though I prefer the Sox), but as good a player as he is, his stats don't really scream out MVP. Don't get me wrong, if I were starting my own team I'd be hard pressed to find a better SS than DJ.

But if he does win it, maybe that will take some of the sting out of losing to the Dodgers in the World Series! :P

What will all you Yankee haters do when Jeter wins the MVP this year?

Whatever I did when A-Rod won last year, maybe. I don't remember what that was, though.

But if he does win it, maybe that will take some of the sting out of losing to the Dodgers in the World Series! :P

Y'know, I was writing to my bro-in-law earlier (he's a Yankee fan) about the Yankees losing the WS this year...but I couldn't decide whether to say they'd lose to the Dodgers or the Cardinals. I went with the Cardinals.

Whatever I did when A-Rod won last year, maybe. I don't remember what that was, though.

Y'know, I was writing to my bro-in-law earlier (he's a Yankee fan) about the Yankees losing the WS this year...but I couldn't decide whether to say they'd lose to the Dodgers or the Cardinals. I went with the Cardinals.

Bah. The AL pennant winner, whoever it is, will crush the NL pennant winner, whoever that is.

I still don't think the Yankees have the pitching to make it to the ALCS, much less the series, and Detroit seems a bit wilted. So I'm thinking the White Sox. Too many injuries for Boston. (Sorry, man. Despite your hatred for the '86 Mets, I still have some fondness for the Red Sox.)

I don't think we should be talking about this.

At least not in this thread.

Yes....but we don't care about him or the money he's fleeced outta Stienbrenner.

--Robert.

ummm not for nuthin' but he's only costing the yankees 15 million a year and based on his MVP last year and the fans he put in the seats he's earned that money. texas is the one that's getting raped.

ummm not for nuthin' but he's only costing the yankees 15 million a year and based on his MVP last year and the fans he put in the seats he's earned that money. texas is the one that's getting raped.

Raped themselves for agreeing to that deal. I'm glad the Mets didn't bite.

ok, last comment on baseball...

All I am saying is if the Yankees make the playoffs, they'll give Jeter the MVP. Stats or no stats. Just a hunch.