Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Ipod started messing up, I'm thinking about grabbing bobbob and going to the Apple store to protest. We'll burn pictures of Steve Jobs and chant.

Guest ScottHoward

You didnt accept the truce, buddy.

My detailed apology the other day was respectfully (as expected) replied to by the only people I thought would be cool enough to. For that - I thank them. I didnt reply, because there wasnt anything I could say that I hadnt said before - but thank you, you know who you are.

VH1 hangin with Neil Peart

10/01 9:30 VH1 Classic

anyone here have that channel - this seems too weird

You didnt accept the truce, buddy.

My detailed apology the other day was respectfully (as expected) replied to by the only people I thought would be cool enough to. For that - I thank them. I didnt reply, because there wasnt anything I could say that I hadnt said before - but thank you, you know who you are.

Sorry

Alright, that's the spirit. Now we're cool. Clean slate, my friend.

The only person left I have a beef with is WMF.

I like her - cause she flies the rebel flag.

I just apologized to myself for allowing me to get so fat, and I patently refused to accept it.

When I was sick and went to the doctor the other day, I discovered that I have lost almost 40 pounds since the last time I was there.

this is a funny little bit about keith richards shooting his cameo for the next pirates:

Richards, no stranger to substances and liquids, was left to his own devices in his trailer before his big scene. That wasn't a good idea. When the time came to shoot, he was a bit "wobbly." To keep him straight, director Gore Verbinski held Richards by the shins.

"If you'd wanted straight, then you got the wrong man," Richards replied huskily.

Richards' pirate costume, sources say, closely resembles Depp's, with a different colored bandana. The two had such a good time together that Depp kept a souvenir from Richards' short visit: a set of stairs built for Richards to get in and out of his trailer, which he signed to Depp with the salutation, "A step too far."

speaking of peace pipe. i watched three cypress hill videos on youtube last night, ate a peanut butter and jelly bagel and then went to bed.

that sounds eerily close to what i did before bed last night... i was watching jon stewart clips on youtube and eating a pb&j sandwich. weird

Guest ScottHoward
speaking of peace pipe. i watched three cypress hill videos on youtube last night, ate a peanut butter and jelly bagel and then went to bed.

I smoked a one hitter, wrote 20 pages and watched Nerds II in a velour sweatsuit.