Drive- By Truckers

Would anybody have or know where I can find the DBT set list from last night in Northampton Ma.? I've been listening since Southern Rock Opera but never had the chance to see them until last night. This band restored my faith in R&R. They played a blistering set of two hours(?) before coming back for a 4-5(?) song encore.

Easily the best live band I've seen in a long while. I was up til 4:30 A.M. so wound up I couldn't sleep or even read.

After a few muddy sounding songs (maybe 3-4) everything clicked. It reminded me of the very first time I saw Wilco. Very loose but very tight. Music played like it should be played. With passion, a bit of humor and some very dark intensity. They reminded me a little of a few different bands all the while keeping their own identity. A lot of you guys have seen them but if you haven't, go. Now. B)

Can't hear a damn thing today, but it's so worth it.

I swear this is not a good thing by any means but we had such stupid grins on our faces after walking out of two Truckers shows this year because of this. We'd get outside and have to practically scream at one another just to hear what we were saying. (Disclaimer: Kids wear your ear plugs).

Can't wait for the pics...

Was that your flash I was seeing? This is willkoman in case you don't know. Don't tell anyone though. Thanks. B)

Joe

:wave Your secret's safe with me.

May have been mine but there were a couple other people with cameras in front too. For the record, I don't usually use flash when I'm standing right in front of a band, but after I saw other people doing it and the guys didn't seem to care I started using it. I swear Patterson held his poses for me a couple times too. :lol

Lookout Mountain

Devil Don't Stay

Outfit

Feb 14th

Blessing and a Curse

Pin Hits The Shell

Do It Yourself

Decoration Day

People On The Moon

Gravity's Gone

???

???

Easy On Yourself

???

Sinkhole

Moonlight Mile

???

Marry Me

Never Gonna Change

World Of Hurt

Let There Be Rock

John Henry

???

???

Sorry there are some holes, I can't get the rest of the tunes off my cell-phone setlist. (Phone just crapped out.)

Great show, the band seemed to be in good spirits, and you got the impression that they wanted to blow some heads apart!

I can't wait for tomorrow night...

http://www.ninebullets.org/v-web/bulletin/...opic.php?t=1371

That's not the right setlist, I think that's from Boston the night before. They hardly played any of the same songs in Northampton.

Damn, I want to go to the Webster in NYC tonight now.

awesome. i love DBT. they ruled when i saw them 2 years ago... i have a picture with patterson, though i am never putting it on the internet because i was sticking my tounge out... :P

"lookout mountain" is my favorite song, because i actually know where it is!

peel, your pictures are always amazing.

i have one of jason's picks too. i told him i played guitar and he was like "well you can get some use out of this then!" and gave me the pick he used for the whole show... very nice of him! :yes though i've never played with it...

Full setlist, courtesy of Eric Danton from the Hartford Courant (who is a huge DBT supporter)...

The Truckers' set list:

1. "Heathens"

2. "Marry Me"

3. "Goddamn Lonely Love"

4. "Puttin' People on the Moon"

5. "Space City"

6. "Lookout Mountain"

7. "Never Gonna Change"

8. "Feb 14"

9. "Gravity is Gone"

10. "The Night G.G. Allin Came to Town"

11. "Easy on Yourself"