Now Watching On Youtube

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's Watching

A sitcom pilot from Bill Lawrence (Scrubs, Spin City) and two Family Guy writers that wasn't picked up but was leaked onto YouTube. Apparently the reaction to it was so good that it is now going into production.

It's a sitcom about a reality show about 2 guys trying to make a sitcom. Not sure how much mileage is in that idea but the pilot is fairly entertaining.

Okay, I love watching videos online...from funny home videos to underground comedy sketches to insane stunts, experiments or things that I can't see anywhere else... But, I'm really dissapointed that

99.99999999999999 % of everything on YouTube sucks!

:yucky

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_L7LoMvoqNU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JD8P4fE8Yn0

I kind of wish I could not be annoyed by that video. But I am.

I took the video to mean that: One day all those people would have to pay for the crimes they've done. I doubt that was what it was meant to be about (it was more likely about those people telling other people that one day those other people would have to pay for the crimes they've done), but, if it was, then I liked it, but obviously it wasn't, so I don't.

Brian Wilson dancing was pretty special, they should have just looped that for the whole song.

I took the video to mean that: One day all those people would have to pay for the crimes they've done. I doubt that was what it was meant to be about (it was more likely about those people telling other people that one day those other people would have to pay for the crimes they've done), but, if it was, then I liked it, but obviously it wasn't, so I don't.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I just thought the video was annoying. Woody Harrelson? Chris Rock? Justin Timberlake? Sheryl Crow? 4 people that happen to annoy me.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I just thought the video was annoying. Woody Harrelson? Chris Rock? Justin Timberlake? Sheryl Crow? 4 people that happen to annoy me.

What do you mean, you don't understand what I am talking about? I thought it was pretty clear. :lol

Let me explain it this way:

The video could be Johnny Cash singing the song to all the people that appear on the screen (denouncing them for the crimes they've made to popular culture). That would have been a good video (apart from a few of the people who shouldn't have been there - especially Brian Wilson, a younger Keith Richards and maybe one or two others).

What the video was actually about was all those people on the screen singing the song as one voice and denouncing what they see as evil (Bush; whatever; you know, the usual suspects). This version is very insipid.

Does that make sense now?

Does that make sense now?

:lol

Yes. Thanks. And I agree that the video would be much cooler if Johnny Cash were singing the song to the people in the video...

... and I also agree that he probably isnt singing the song to the people in that video.

As a result, I stand by my initial reaction: that video is annoying to me.