is this the new RTT?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. choose

• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

I'm late on the fish part of this thread, but is said fish the reincarnation of the south park fish from the evil alternate universe? If so, I'd watch your ass, especially if aunt flo is in town.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we are supposed to be a team, but he refuses to eat the food I lay out for him.

The wedding was lots of fun. Did not end up hooking up with a bridesmaid, as they were all in their 30's. I did end up drinking lots of free alcohol, eating lots of free food, smoking a couple of free cigars, and I somehow ended up talking to a group of Washington lobbyists (while completely drunk), and they told me they were impressed with how articulate and informed I am for an 18 year old and I proceeded to tear apart their argument that the media has a liberal bias. They gave me their business cards and told me to contact them if I ever want to get into politics, or something.

somehow ended up talking to a group of Washington lobbyists (while completely drunk), and they told me they were impressed with how articulate and informed I am for an 18 year old and I proceeded to tear apart their argument that the media has a liberal bias. They gave me their business cards and told me to contact them if I ever want to get into politics, or something.

That's pretty much how I picture your life 24/7.

If BobBob and his fish take a run at the presidency, I would quite possibly vote for them.

I think I'd have to be more of a behind the scenes guy in Washington.

Not sure having a crazy fish would help my public image.

On the plus side, if I were president, I'd choose Chuck D as my secretary of defense.

I think I'd have to be more of a behind the scenes guy in Washington.

Not sure having a crazy fish would help my public image.

if Kinky can run for govenor, you can at least run for dog catcher.

The wedding was lots of fun. Did not end up hooking up with a bridesmaid, as they were all in their 30's.

And that's an obstacle because ... ?

Missed opportunity, twobobs. Don't let it happen again.

George Michael slumped over in his car, arrested with weed... again?!?

Sun Article

I think at this point Willie needs to sit young George down and give him a stern talking to (about getting someone else to take the wheel if you're that freakin' stoned).

The gunman in the Amish school shooting tied together the feet of most female students and allowed boys to leave the building before shooting his victims execution style, police say.

WTF?

WTF?

So did I. I think that's my third sign of the apocalypse for the day.

what were the other two? That Caliber came home from work sick today? Or that he was wrong about what floor our storage space was on? That one just about blew my mind, that's for sure.