• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If BobBob and his fish take a run at the presidency, I would quite possibly vote for them.

That would be jumping on the bandwagon a bit. As George Bush observed during the 2000 presidential campaign: "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

Friend of mine said to me he wished he was an airport security guard during the bomb scare over the summer so he could've said "Put the lotion in the basket" to passengers.

:lol

I think Wheelco's collection of beasts-of-burden photos may be a thinly veiled cry for help.

We're here for ya, buckaroo.

I apologize in advance for posting this story, but a couple of the quotes from Ashton Kutcher are just too good to be passed up:

Link to Article

Clinton had eyes for Demi, says Kutcher

Monday Oct 2 10:00 AEST

Former US president Bill Clinton tried to 'hit on' actress Demi Moore, her husband Ashton Kutcher has said.

Kutcher, the star of the hit MTV show Punk'd, told chat host Jay Leno that Clinton made eyes at his superstar wife during a recent function.

Kutcher said although the three were all sat at a table next to each other he felt like "the invisible man".

Kutcher says Clinton didn't say one word to him the whole evening as he was so engrossed with Ghost actress Moore.

"I met Bill Clinton once but he didn't really talk

I can't imagine why Clinton wouldn't be fascinated by the likes of Ashton Kutcher. :ermm

I know, he's such a talented actor.

Friend of mine said to me he wished he was an airport security guard during the bomb scare over the summer so he could've said "Put the lotion in the basket" to passengers.

:lol