is this the new RTT?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. choose

• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

It's Tuesday, and I'm still recommending the panang curried chicken.

"dream come true" in the sense that we get to watch the whole smarmy, holier-than-thou crew squirm and, hopefully, get booted.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"dream come true" in the sense that we get to watch the whole smarmy, holier-than-thou crew squirm and, hopefully, get booted.

Next time, I will take you guys to a place in Fishkill that has even better curry, that they call "Evil Jungle Prince."

I'm learning old zz top on the geetar tonight with a few beers outside on the patio. It takes some damn effort, especially on a 40 year old Guild acoustic.

But I'm trying damnit!!!

panang curry is ALWAYS a good choice

Huh. Guess what I was having for dinner right around the time of your posts?

Preceded it with some satay. Hard to beat that for dinner. :eat

I'm learning old zz top on the geetar tonight with a few beers outside on the patio. It takes some damn effort, especially on a 40 year old Guild acoustic.

But I'm trying damnit!!!

I think you need a Les Paul for that.

Well, not back in the day. They didn't start that shit until the 80s. I read the other day that they parted ways with thier management - who they had been with since the early 70s.

I had the ipod on random, and "Please Tell My Brother" from one of the Letters to Santa shows came on. And now my wife is wondering why I'm pretending not to cry. Lots of love to you Jeff and family, from someone you have comforted through your music more times than I could possibly count.