• yes
    • no
    • where the hell is ction
    • other

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight I went to a concert at perhaps the most beeyootiful outdoor venue I've ever been to.Louisville,KY,I hope you all realize what a special place you have there.I'll be going back...the sooner the better :cheers

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I think Louisville's really underrated, but I'm biased since I live here. Come back and spend more time, and maybe I can show you around some (that goes for anyone else too).

I am home sick like this. :hmm

On the other hand, I feel way better than I did either Saturday or Sunday, so maybe tomorrow I'll feel halfway decent.

at least you can't feel guilty about laying on the couch and watching feetball

NYS is considering legislation offered on behalf of George Steinbrenner that will force all New Yorkers to work on a chain gang for the rest of October.

NYS is considering legislation offered on behalf of George Steinbrenner that will force all New Yorkers to work on a chain gang for the rest of October.

you poor creatures. You put too much pressure on yourselves to have a winning team. Sox fans, we're used to the disappointment, so anything other than failure is such a wonderous surprise!