stick a fork in it...

No, no, pardon YOU  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should the president be able to pre-pardon himself for war crimes against detainees to avoid prosecution?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, duh, are you an idiot? How is that possible legal or ethical?!
    • If congress passes it then i guess it is oki

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Be Kim Jong Il'in

North Korea was in the news last night but a few reporters managed to tie it to Mark Foley.

Columnist Charles Krauthammer: "Clearly this is Karl Rove at work again. First he gets oil prices dropped by a phone call to the oil companies and then gets North Korea to explode a bomb as a way to get the Foley affair off the front pages. The man is a genius" ("Special Report," FNC, 10/9).

Nothing is what is was in Kenmore. You wouldn't recognize the whole gotdamned block that Deli Haus was on.

I know that whole section with the Rat/Captain Nemo's/Pizza Pad/Planet Records/Dunkin Donuts/Nuggets Records is all f'd up now. Is it BU's fault?

I know that whole section with the Rat/Captain Nemo's/Pizza Pad/Planet Records/Dunkin Donuts/Nuggets Records is all f'd up now. Is it BU's fault?

The whole friggin block is a hotel. Except McDonald's.

I suspect that ction is actually Karl Rove, and this is

where he blows off steam.

Is this Karl Rove character ruggedly handsome, witty, and charming? If so, then maybe.

This cookie is more better than not.

What are your thoughts on Calexico's cover of "Corona"?

What are your thoughts on Calexico's cover of "Corona"?

It is a fun cover but doesn't really compare to the original. Your thoughts?

I think sometimes we're talking about the same cookie.

Do you ever just randomly yell "sunsabitch!"?

Note-Not so much yell as just say it in a normal tone.

It is a fun cover but doesn't really compare to the original. Your thoughts?

I much prefer the cover of "Alone Again Or." And/or "All The Pretty Little Horses."

Right now I am listening to the new album by a band called Fucked Up, and I am becoming a big fan.

I much prefer the cover of "Alone Again Or." And/or "All The Pretty Little Horses."

Right now I am listening to the new album by a band called Fucked Up, and I am becoming a big fan.

"All The Pretty Little Horses" is a favorite of mine. I have not heard of Fucked Up.

I have not heard of Fucked Up.

I have heard this album described as a 2006 version of Zen Arcade, and that's not all that far off. You can stream the whole thing on the Jade Tree website, I think.

Yep... http://www.jadetree.com/news/article/70/705

Sir S, that reminds me, you should add Night of the Comet to your Halloweenie Film Fest. I think you'll have to watch on VHS though.

I think I missed this whole topic, but I must recommend "Killer Clowns from Outer Space".