Please help explain and resolve my fear of cockroaches

mentioning the microwave only set me up to be let down.

One time I was going to the microwave to defrost some pork or something like that and I noticed a cockroach scurrying around underneath the glass tray...so naturally I decided to fry it, not only did it die, but it must have had a significant amount of metal somewhere in its system because it burnt spectacularly in a sort of whitish/yellow burst. It was an extremely satisfactory experience, even though I'm generally not a proponent of killing things. These bugs are definitely an exception.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seduce them with my eyes before I give them the slap of death. It's kind of like when Walker stared down that grizzly bear except he has a beard and a black sidekick.

I'm pretty sure you can get your hands on a fake beard for not too much, as for the black sidekick, you might want to see if that little superstar dude from the youtube videos is employed by anyone, I think he'd be well suited to the job.

I caught & killed one of those bastards in my garage one time.I then took a length of sewing thread,tied it around the fucker & hung him from a nail...like U.S. troops would in 'Nam..just to let his buddies know I was NOT to be fucked with.

As WMF said,those Palmetto bugs are the worst!

I don't know - gradual pickling in red wine from the inside - you may make a scientific breakthrough!

no, no red wine today.

its october, your equivalent of autumn and we hit 37'C today...... (100'F for the americans)

no red wine... no!

STRICTLY BEER :beer :beer :beer

and since we're expecting a dry wind change tonight, those damn cockroaches/crickets will be out in full force :realmad