Ghosts, Spirits, Phantasms etc.

I've seen Dead people over 150 times....

That's all I've got....

You're my kinds of people.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to dabble in the occult when I was younger. Part of me wants to believe it was just my mind making things up, but i can't deny some of the things I have seen/otherwise experienced. During this time I used to serve as a spiritual medium because of my empathetic nature.

One time during a routine sayonce I was being taken by an evil spirit. The image I saw in my head was beyond description, the best I can do is to say it was like a black and purple pulpy maggot. It then grabbed me by the leg and dragged me from my chair. I was half-way across the kitchen before my friends banished it.

As I mentioned before I look at these stories from the point of view that I could have been my mind making things up. However, recently I had an experience that I could not shake. I was spending the night in a friend's room (I go to school at UW-Whitewater) and I was awoken by the sound/feel of another person's presence. When I looked over in that direction I couldn't see it, but I knew it was there. Suddenly from the tips of my toes all the way up my body I felt a rush of energy that felt like a train was moving through me, or likeI was being electrified. When this rush reached my head, by breathing became eratic and I began speaking words that my mind wasn't telling me to say. As this was happening, my friend Kate turned and called my name in a worried tone. I can't dismiss this one as merely a dream.

I used to dabble in the occult when I was younger. Part of me wants to believe it was just my mind making things up, but i can't deny some of the things I have seen/otherwise experienced. During this time I used to serve as a spiritual medium because of my empathetic nature.

One time during a routine sayonce I was being taken by an evil spirit. The image I saw in my head was beyond description, the best I can do is to say it was like a black and purple pulpy maggot. It then grabbed me by the leg and dragged me from my chair. I was half-way across the kitchen before my friends banished it.

If you actually served as a medium, wouldn't you know how to spell "s

Wow, that is pretty creepy, I have seen orbs in photos but I have never saw a being. My friend and I went to some cemeteries around our area and took pictures and we had a lot of orbs and electric beams in them. My kids also tell me the upstairs here is haunted, my daughter had her picture taken in the hallway upstairs and there is an orb in the picture with her, and you can hear someone walking up there sometimes. My bassett hound also sets at the end of the stairs looking up there, they say little kids and animals can see things that we donot.

I'm the daughter she mentions that took the pic in the hallway. The upstairs hallway definitely has a presence up there. I've heard walking, loud breathing, and one time I thought I saw a little girl in a white night gown starring down from the top of the staircase. I was the only one home during many of those occurances. My little brother has ran downstairs to yell at my sister and me claiming that we were outside his bedroom door trying to scare him, when we were actually downstairs watching a movie. His room creeps me out the most. Many friends that we have had over say they don't like our upstairs because they hear things or have a bad feeling when they are up there. :unsure

I'm the daughter she mentions that took the pic in the hallway.

This post...is coming...from within this thread!!! AGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Blue-Eyed Soul, cheapshot joke. I couldn't resist. Creepy story, though.

I've had some weird things happen with a ouija board. that's as far as I'm going with this story.

I once pushed the white pointer thing on a Ouija board to spell out all kinds of freaky answers and freaked the shit out of the person I was Ouija-ing with.

I've had some weird things happen with a ouija board. that's as far as I'm going with this story.

My roommates think our apartment is haunted, and they were talking last night about how we should get a ouija board and see if anything happens. I told them no way, man. Those things creep me out to the max! Yeah, so that's all I have to say about ouija boards...lol

My roommates think our apartment is haunted, and they were talking last night about how we should get a ouija board and see if anything happens. I told them no way, man. Those things creep me out to the max! Yeah, so that's all I have to say about ouija boards...lol

Remember the rule of our house kiddo, no damn ouija boards, they are pure evil. You know what to do so do it your way and don't listen to those idiots you live with. :D