Ghosts, Spirits, Phantasms etc.

I was once possessed by a demonic spirit that was locked inside a bottle of Jagermeister. The stag is obviously some sort of archfiend.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've seen curtains move in an empty building when the window was closed on a day with no wind. people told me that building was haunted but i never believed them.. till then.

also our office is literally 100m away from the old melbourne jail (where ned kelly was hung).. i'm looking it right now...

(and this chick nearby.... might be time to go for a smoke!)

And in high school, on the eve of a school trip to the east coast, just as I was falling asleep, I swear I heard someone say "No" very loudly in my room. I'm sure my plane was supposed to crash or something, but the only bad thing that happened on that trip is my girlfriend and I broke up.

Yeah, whenever my girlfriends say "no" I pretend its just a ghost too!

And when I got out of the car, there was a HOOK in the car door, and the calls had been coming from inside the house!

Im not the ghost-seeing type, but I believe there are those who are more attuned to these things.

However, I can state unequivocally that Dracula, not just an ordinary Cleveland vampire, lived in the basement of our house. To mock me in my state of sleepless horror, my junior high school ran about 20 minutes of a movie every day at lunch. During my Dracula scare, they ran "Dracula Has Risen From the Grave." I couldn't tell my friends I was scared to watch it, so I enjoyed the entire movie from inside the sleeve of my coat.

The Count had a really cool ancient Indian motorcyle down in the basement -- that's how he tried to lure me down there.

Whether you believe or not, there are such a thing as ghosts.

I've heard from that one "scariest places on earth" tv shows that Athens, OH, like 2hrs away, is the 13th scariest place ever. 'ghosts in the mental ward' and all that crap scared the shit out of me. couldn't sleep for days after that.

i grew up in a haunted house. it was a stop on the underground railroad and some family memebers had died there as a result of smoke inhalation. the mother, dale, who died would often speak to my mother & i was content to spend hours in the basement in what felt like it was crowded. it was freaky but very cool.

I see ghosts like once a week about. But only for a split second out of the corner of my eye then when I try to look directly at them they are gone. It's annoying. I saw one walking down into my basment when I was watching boy meets world at 3 am last night. Then when I tried to make eye contact he vanished. I think the longest time I have seen a ghost was for about 4 to 5 seconds. I was alone watching a movie in my friends house laying on the couch and I looked over and saw a person with glasses and a striped shirt who was really blurry but everything around him was perfectly stable. I watched him as he leaned on the back of the couch arms folded and starring at the TV I was watching him for like 5 seconds as I said then he started looking over at me and right before eye contact was made he vanished in a split second.

A lot of people tell me I am just insane but I think the people I see are ghosts.

oh shit yeah I remembered another story. I was driving up this canyon at like 2 am one night listening to my ipod thru one of those ipod transmitter things when all the sudden the light from the ipod turned on super bright, way brighter than its suppose to. then cut out to silence. I went to reach down and see what the matter was but when I reached down a bunch of white noise came from the speakers about 20 times louder than the volume on my speakers would allow it go. The white noise was really loud like ear peircingly loud. It freaked me out. Then thru the white noise I heard a voice mumbling the same thing about 6 times in a row. only I couldn't understand it because it was in french. Then BAM! my ipod starting playing at its original volume and starting from the exact place it left off. Its the only time thats ever happened. The voice sounded creepy too. it was weird.

After 6 years of the current Administration,I'd say there are things waaay scarier than ghosts...or cockroaches. :lol

When I was in 6th grade my grandpa died from a stoke in the main bedroom. I suffer from horrible sleep habits I go to bed around 4 in the morning most nights. One night I was sitting in the dark in the living room and I heard clear as a bell

The ghost of Cpatain Morgan the pirate was said to haunt the area where I grew up. It was the land his family owned. They built a council estate all over it but the Hall was left in the middle. Kids told stories of seeing him at the bus stop etc.

Grew up in a house where the previous owner had hung himself. Numerous stories I usually save for campfires. Sometimes scary, although the spirit almost seemed protective at times. Alot of activity with this one. Research seems to conclude that kinetic energy had a lot to do with this one since I was teen when the highest activities seemed to happen.

That house I was talking about - one time my friend came home from work in the middle of the day for lunch, which was not his normal routine, and all the lights were on, along with the radio. That ghost liked to party when she was alone, he figured.

I'm not a gambling man but if I had to bet on whether my home has a spirit in it or not, I'd bet yes. Before moving into my current home 1.5 years ago, I didnt believe in the paranormal at all. But after hearing a series of unexplained noises.........and then having my wife verify that she too has heard thumps, bumps and dragging noises......my opinion has changed. Example-My place is a split level ranch, built in the mid 70s. The living room is underneath the master bedroom. My wife and I are watching the boobtube in the living room, kids are asleep.....we start hearing odd noises coming from the southeast corner of the ceiling-bumps and thumps, then a loud thump. We look at each other like WTF? No one is upstairs, there are no heating ducts in that area........I go upstairs to look around the bedroom.........all is normal, no more noises. This has happened a few times

Oh yeah, one more thing. Shortly after moving in, I went into our attached garage for something. At the time, the lights didnt work in there. As I walked in, I heard a noise that instantly gave me the chills and honestly, scared the crap out of me. I wouldnt be able to accurately describe what I heard-all I can say is it was a sort of voice, nothing like anything I've ever heard before. I havent told my wife about that and it hasnt happened again.

The good thing is that we dont sense any sort of presence or have seen anything weird. Odd noises I can live with.

I want to ask my neighbors if anything odd or horrible has happened in the house-both neighbors are original owners so they would most likely know-but I'm not sure I really want to know.

There was a time in my life when weird crap kept happening that I could never quite explain. I was still living at my parent's house and my bedroom was upstairs kind of away from the rest of the bedrooms. For a while, every time I walked past my clock radio, the radio would turn on. I figured it was just because I always leave my alarm on and I was either causing the floor to move and jolt the radio or I had some weird electric field around me that triggered the radio to come on. So it was mostly just an annoyance. I'd climb into bed and the radio would immediately turn on and I'd just have to turn it off. Then one night I woke from a dead sleep. Had no idea why. Never heard anything. But I sat up in bed and looked across the room and the lamp on my desk turned on by itself. I never found out why these things happened but I do know they started happening right after someone, a musician, I truly admired had died in an accident and I was in a real funk about it. Eventually, the radio stopped turning itself on.

I believe that happened to me once, I was staying at my sisters and I was sleeping on a hide-a-bed and I was dreaming about my deceased Grandpa, my grandpa told me he wanted me to see someone, who I thought was my deceased Dad, it scared me so bad I thought I was awake but I could not speak or move and it felt like the blankets were tightning down on me, it freaked me out so bad I never stayed at her house again. :chicken