When Beatles attack!

Can't Buy Me Love!!!

(Everbody Tells Me So)

Also, given Paul's age, we now know the answer to the question: "Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64?"

And the answer is: "No."

I call bullshit on this one. Having been forced several times in my life to exist on one leg I learned one thing quickly: HOW TO FUCKING HOP.

This whole thing is fucking bullshit. How the hell Paul fucking McCartney tolerated this girl who's half his age telling him he can't smoke a little weed is beyond me. I say whoever wrote the song Let it Be, or Blackbird or Hey Jude, should get to call the shots in the relationship. And also, looking at those photos, her tits aren't even that great, kind of droopy.

This whole thing is fucking bullshit. How the hell Paul fucking McCartney tolerated this girl who's half his age telling him he can't smoke a little weed is beyond me. I say whoever wrote the song Let it Be, or Blackbird or Hey Jude, should get to call the shots in the relationship. And also, looking at those photos, her tits aren't even that great, kind of droopy.

Let me just say (listen up, ladies): I have NO PROBLEM with those tits. Those are nice, big, natural tits. You like 'em tighter, ya gotta go smaller (natural, that is). Those are beautiful baseball-gloves-full of fun.

Let me just say (listen up, ladies): I have NO PROBLEM with those tits. Those are nice, big, natural tits. You like 'em tighter, ya gotta go smaller (natural, that is). Those are beautiful baseball-gloves-full of fun.

I don't have a real problem with them, they are pretty nice, and you do make a point about perhaps going a little smaller, however, for 700 million dollars they should be big and tight. For me, I'd take those boobs any day.

I think she's full of crap. Regardless, it's sad that they had a child together. Yet another poor little rich girl, I guess.

GEN250226RO.jpg