When Beatles attack!

On Long Island, in August 2003, Miss Mills asked Sir Paul if he had been smoking marijuana and claims he became 'very angry, yelled at her, grabbed her neck and started choking her'.

Well, it was sort of a silly question.

On Long Island, in August 2003, Miss Mills asked Sir Paul if he had been smoking marijuana and claims he became 'very angry, yelled at her, grabbed her neck and started choking her'.

Perfectly justified response to that question!

Miss Mills claims in the documents that the ex-Beatle... continued to use illegal drugs and drink excessively, despite promises made before they married.

:rolleyes What is with these people who really believe that their spouses are going to change "the minute we get married, I promise!!!"

In April 2006, it is claimed, Miss Mills - who lost a leg in a road accident in 1993 - was forced to crawl on her hands and knees up the steps of a plane because they were not wide enough for her wheelchair and Sir Paul had not made other arrangements.

Shouldn't that be "hands and knee"?

I'm excited for Paul's next album.

ideas as to working titles? ("Please Please (Get) Me (My Bedpan)"?)

Shouldn't that be "hands and knee"?

I'm a little embarassed to admit that I had the same thought...

:lol

She is the one who was shooting her mouth off from the begining and couldn't understand why Paul got all the attention, she wasn't around for the Beatles, didn't understand all the fuss, but most importantly, talked at length about how she didn't need HIS money, she had money of her own from working all her life, blah blah blah. WTF does she need all of his money now for? It's not like Sir Paul isn't going to provide for his kid.

I can't imagine how badly he must miss Linda. She might have been annoying to the fans at times, but she beat the hell out of this idiot.

BTW, "hands and knee"! :rotfl

anyway,

dcd

I'm excited for Paul's next album.

Seriously. I mean, if you thought "For No One" was a depressing song, this should give him all kinds of material.

I feel really bad for the guy. I guess he just figured that all women are like Linda.

Ganja, bed-pans, artificial limbs--a dangerous mix in any marriage.

:no

:rotfl "JERREEEE,JERREEE!"