Now playing from 23rd Oct 2006

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helping to cure my illness this week has been JAMC.

psycho-candy.jpg

Feedback will shake the darkness out of anyone.

:yes

Have you heard The Complete John Peel Sessions? I listened to that for the first time this week. I do loves me some JAMC. :thumbup

wolfking.jpg

Amazon finally got around to send me this a month after they should have done. The bonus tracks on it are great, and the sound is a million times better than the mp3's I previously had. It was only reading about it in Uncut this month that alerted me to it being released again - definately a lost classic.

I read the same artilcle - sounds like a really intersting album that.

N.P:

B00061F8M8.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I read the same artilcle - sounds like a really intersting album that.

It's definately worth getting. I think, like it said in the article, it's got a lot of similarities to Gene Clark's No Other, but a lot lighter and more enjoyable and playful than that, in my eyes. Any album, though, with those session players (Hal Blaine, James Burton etc) and a drug addled hippie is going to be a fun listening experience.

It's definately worth getting. I think, like it said in the article, it's got a lot of similarities to Gene Clark's No Other, but a lot lighter and more enjoyable and playful than that, in my eyes. Any album, though, with those session players (Hal Blaine, James Burton etc) and a drug addled hippie is going to be a fun listening experience.

James Burton plays on it? If it said that in Uncut I cant remember reading it. I'll certainly take a listen to it in that case. :cheers