Still more photos from Wichita

donna, with that camera you have become a photo-stud!! :worship

thanks everyone for sharing! WHAT A GORGEOUS STAGE!!! looks so intimate.

Thanks Evonne, you flatter me. :cheekkiss But then you didn't see all the really awful blurry shots.... :P

Up in moments, my photos from Springfield, MO. :thumbup

More great pics kidsmoke, thank you! Great shots of Glenn BTW...he's a hard man to photo me thinks....always in motion...or mobile, if you will. *ducks* ;) :blush

Now that creativetype has revealed what kind of camera he uses (LOL), do you mind telling us what you were using as well?

I'm on a quest to find a new camera...you guys have inspired me.

And wow again creativetype, what an awesome slideshow! Thanks again!! You guys are so kind to share all these little gems. What a great memory. :yes

More great pics kidsmoke, thank you! Great shots of Glenn BTW...he's a hard man to photo me thinks....always in motion...or mobile, if you will. *ducks* ;) :blush

Now that creativetype has revealed what kind of camera he uses (LOL), do you mind telling us what you were using as well?

I'm on a quest to find a new camera...you guys have inspired me.

My camera is a Sony as well.....a Cyber-Shot, model # DSC-H1. It doesn't have the low-light capabilities that Clay's does, so some photoshop fiddling can be necessary at times. Also, if you have a lot of blue- or pale-eyed people in the family, I must say that this camera's red-eye reduction function isn't too hot. (Clay, do you have problems with that function in your camera?) My family are all blue-eyed, so it's a bit of a problem. I'm not sure the DSC-H1 still exists...Sony has come out with the DSC-H2, which my son says is a big improvement. Better lens, for one thing.

Thanks for your nice words! Now go shop! :w00t Then next round of concerts, we can ooh and ahh over your photos. B)

(Clay, do you have problems with that function in your camera?)

I try to avoid flash shots, but indoors and at night it's a problem. I also use Photoshop to fix red-eye. For the most part, I don't like the red-eye reduction "pre-flash" feature, since it saps battery power. Also, use the sepia or black/white mode ... there's no red-eye in sepiatone!

They don't make the Cybershot model like mine anymore (DSC-F707), but you can probably get them on ebay in reconditined or used shape. If the Carl Zeiss lens is free of defects, I'd recommend getting one.

F707 - the one I have

The newest Sony models that are most like mine include the DSC-R1 (probably most like it because it features the Zeiss lens) ... The DSC-H1 like Donna's, and H2 and H5 also have similar features and much greater zoom, but not the Zeiss lens ...

Sony H2

Sony H5

Sony R-1

I like the feel of mine, plus the pivot feature. I got it in 2001.

This one is a couple years old, but is an evolution of mine as well with the pivot.

Back in Black -- 2004 evolution

This would probably be a very sweet camera.

The only downside is that ones like mine can be pretty bulky to carry around, unlike the more stealthy H1, H2 and H5 that have the telescopic lens.

Hope this helps ...

I gotta say it's nice to see all these pictures being shared here even weeks after the gig.

I decided to attend this Wichita show as opposed to a much closer to my house San Antonio show because of the simple research i did on both venues.

It was worth the extra 4 hours in the car because the Cotillion has got to be the most unique indoor venue i have ever had the pleasure of seeing Wilco or any band for that matter; Outdoor it's hands down Fort Adams State Park in Newport RI.

Keep the pictures coming it's keeping the memories fresh!