Still more photos from Wichita

Hello all, here are more photos from that amazing Wichita show. Clay, I can't begin to compete with your gorgeous shots, but there are a few among these that I'm very happy with. More importantly, even the blurry shots bring back happy memories of that incredible show.

Kudos to my favorite band for being at the very top of their game. :worship

The second to last shot shows Edie, oceanman, me and Christine, as photographed by Jeff. We are all glowing with post-concert euphoria, can you tell? :w00t

Here you go: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33207210@N00/...4367268413/show

Those are some fantastic photos! I especially love the one where Jeff has his finger in his ear...very cute expression of his face! :wub

That's during Kingpin....whatever he was saying had something to do with hearing.....anyone remember?

I love that one too! :)

I like the one with just Glenn.How often does Jeff take a picture of you?I agree that was the best lights at a show, except the tour where they used the screen in back with images.

Here's a little Quicktime slideshow I made from my Wichita photos with audio from that night (thanks to Dave "timewasajoke"), and some timely editing of Jeff's banter.

Wichita multimedia

Thanks -- as always -- to Rob at Wilcobase for hosting.

Fantastic, Clay! And hey look, there I am at the end, taking that picture of Jeff taking that picture of you! Ooooh, it's like when you hold two mirrors up to each other and you can see infinity! :D